or Register now!
Please support NoGripRacing, our monthly server bill is $595
Donated this month: $25
Car Skins: 24H
Gillet Vertigo - Belgian Racing - Season 2008
|Size||16.82 MB ( 17640586 bytes )
|Added||1:38pm, 24th May 2008
Belgian Racing Gillet Vertigo - Season 2008
Number 101 (Bas Leinders/ Renaud Kuppens). Bas Leinders helmet included!
Based on my new Vertigo Template (see database).
I modified the car specs, so it's a G2 car now. I think it's good to handle (on Sim). Engine is a Maserativ 4,2L V8.
fixes in v1.7:
- no CTD when requesting a pitstop
changes in v1.6:
- new sounds, Maserati Trofeo (THANKS topgun for the permission to use his sounds)
- new default gear ratios (260kmh max.)
fixes in v1.5:
- exhaust moved to the side (THANKS to Phillip, who edited some gmt-files to make this possible!)
- changes on bodymask and template
- alpha-channel added to body.dds (real grill on the hood)
fixes in v1.4:
- new graph
- new slot (season 08 ingame)
fixes in v1.3:
- standalone bodymask (not used by other teams anymore)
fixes in v1.2:
- specs changed, car is pretty fast now (BMW M3GTR niveau).
- tires changed to Pirelli GT
fixes in v1.1:
- real standalone wheels
Please Login to download this file
How to install:
Please delete all earlier versions of the car first!
Just paste the files from the extracted Belgian Racing data folder (Vertigo2008trofeosounds.aud,
GILLET_VERTIGO_MODG_CPIT.gtr, Gillet_Vertigo_modg.cas and the Belgian Racing 2008 folder) to the GTR2 Gillet Vertigo Teams folder, normally located in "....GTR2\GameData\Teams\24h\Gillet Vertigo Teams".
Paste the Trofeo folder from the extracted sounds folder to your GTR2 sounds folder, located in "....GTR2\GameData\Sounds".
- topgun (Maserati Sounds)
- Phillip (editing gmt-files to move exhaust to the side)
- Gamus96 (paint and everything else)
Version History [hide]
||1:38pm, 24th May 2008
||12:00am, 19th May 2008
||6:25am, 14th May 2008
||6:19pm, 12th May 2008
||3:56pm, 12th May 2008
||4:45am, 12th May 2008
||8:53pm, 10th May 2008
||1:52am, 9th May 2008
|10 members have left thanks.||
||Copyright © 2003-2017 NoGripRacing.com