Lost your password?
or Register now!
Please support NoGripRacing, our monthly server bill is $595
Donated this month: $105
Rally Trophy »
WRC Mod Stage 1 Part 2
This is Part 2 of First stage of Rally Trophy WRC Mod.
It contains the WRC cars with comparable physics, and info on them.
The preferred option is to have the TTRealMod installed, as this mod's development is based on TTRealMod tire and surface dynamics.
For more detailed installation instructions, see the README and other documentation included in Part 1.
Please Login to download this file
Rally Trophy WRC Mod stage 1 readme:
This is a stand-alone mod, designed to rely on, and exist partly in addition and partly in place of the TTRealMod.
If you don't have the TTRealMod already installed, to enjoy WRC Mod properly you should install Rally Trophy and some patches in following order:
1. Rally Trophy
2. official 1.01 patch
5. WRC Mod
Once you have (preferably) the TTRealMod installed, to install WRC Mod stage 1, follow these instructions:
1. Read 'WRC Mod Guide Supplement.txt' for additional details, for example how to use other languages than English or German with the Mod.
2. Make backups of any parts (or the whole folder) of your current Rally Trophy installation, in case you might want to revert some changes the WRC Mod makes. You'll find a list of files changed (in addition to 10 car files) in 'WRC Mod Guide Supplement.txt'.
3. Unzip both parts to your desktop or any temporary directory.
4. Extract WRC_Menu.zip to your Rally Trophy folder, using folder names. More detailed info in 'WRC Mod Guide Supplement.txt'.
5. Double-click WRC_cars_1.rtp to complete the installation (you need RTBZFManager to do this, but if you've installed TTRealMod successfully, you already have it).
6. Read 'WRC Mod Guide.pdf' for info on cars and some additionanl information on this mod.
Boomel - Models
Carlos FSR - Models
Johnny - Models
MaartenMLK - Models
MudSnow - Models
RallyFan - the Idea, Menu and Music
RTS013 - Models
YorT - Models and Brainstorming
Zieman - Sounds, Testing and Co-ordination
||7:37pm, 23rd July 2006
|4 members have left thanks.||