or Register now!
|Share this page:
Please support NoGripRacing, our monthly server bill is $95
Donated this month: $750
Abarth 1000TCR - GTL-GTR2 Mod
|Author||LittleZippyUK and Co.
|Size||83.54 MB ( 87603228 bytes )
|Added||6:30pm, 7th November 2009
Well, it's finally arrived. The Abarth 1000TCR, sorry about the delay, but due to not visiting my dads and such likes i haven't been able to access the files in my GTR2 install.
The rar includes the car (obviously), images, GTR2 readme AND the ORIGINAL readme.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE READ THE README !
Hope you enjoy it.
- Team ZzZz: Pizzaman, Zieman, Sharpo and dbstreet for the car, 3d work and more !
- DUCFREAK for the sounds.
- The add-on server crew for comparing to other cars and live feedback;
- Resident alien BeepBeep2 for taking it to the 110%;
- Nig, NoCaTu, Mildrew, Gstaraz & LucaLuca for skin-ideas and bugs reports, probably forgetting some...;
- Pitradio for fixing Pizzamans dreaded problem with DDS files in Paint Shop Pro;
- LittleZippyUK for converting it
- ravenmorpheus2k rainscreens & lcd timer
Please Login to download this file
Hello and welcome to the Abarth 1000TCR Conversion to GTR2.
Extract the Gamedata folder to your root GTR2 folder. The car will appear in the TC-65 Catagory and in the Abarth 1000TC in Single Makes.
For this to work correctly you will need GTL-GTR2 Mod - Version SPA and DUCFREAK's Abarth sounds, found here - http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=16139 (extract them as you would for GTR2 instead of GTL)
In addition to the original thanks i'd like to thank ravenmorpheus2k for the LCD Timer and Rainscreen.
I really can't think of whatelse to write, so i'll shut up and let you play !
Version History [hide]
||6:30pm, 7th November 2009
|18 members have left thanks.||
, DIABOLIC 69
||Copyright © 2003-2018 NoGripRacing.com