Lost your password?
or Register now!
Please support NoGripRacing, our monthly server bill is $595
Donated this month: $105
NFS Shift 2 »
NoSteeringWheel and NoArms
Mod will erase arms and steering wheel from all cars.
Please Login to download this file
No screenshots have been added for this file.
NoArms and NoSteeringWheel package for Shift 2 : Unleashed by brrupsz
ONLY FOR UNPACKED VERSION OF THE GAME!
No Arms and Steering Wheel models in all vanilla cars and Ferrari DLC
Unpack NoArms v1.0 by brrupsz and NoSteeringWheel v1.0 by brrupsz folders into MODS folder,
Activate mods using JSGME.exe
How to erase steering wheel and arms from downloaded cars (it's easier than it looks):
1. Create 'vehicles/car_name' folder (for example: 'vehicles/ac_cobra_427') and copy it into both NoArms and NoSteeringWheel folders,
2. Copy car_name.cdp file from downloaded car 'vehicles/car_name' directory into newly created 'NoArms/vehicles/car_name' and open it with notepad or any other text editor. Values below must be zeroed:
<prop name="Steering mixes delta acceleration allowed" data="0.0" />
<prop name="Steering mixes acceleration scale min" data="0.0" />
<prop name="Steering mixes acceleration scale max" data="0.0" />
<prop name="Steering mixes deceleration scale min" data="0.0" />
<prop name="Steering mixes deceleration scale max" data="0.0" />
This will turn off arms in cockpit
3. Open 'vehicles/car_name' directory of downloaded car and search for files with ending like this: '_steeringwheel_cpit.meb' , there might be few of them. Select and copy these files into 'NoSteeringWheel/vehicles/car_name'.
4. Copy NAME_steeringwheel_cpit.meb from main directory of this mod into 'NoSteeringWheel/vehicles/car_name' and use it as a dummy file of steering wheel model. Name it the same way as original files (for example: ac_cobra_kit00_steeringwheel_cpit.meb) then open the file and paste the new name again, this time into the file.
5. Start JSGME and activate NoArms and NoSteeringWheel mods AFTER your new car, for example:
That is all. Enjoy.
Version History [hide]
||1:52am, 12th July 2012
|7 members have left thanks.||