Lost your password?
or Register now!
Please support NoGripRacing, our monthly server bill is $595
Donated this month: $415
NFS Shift »
1977 Pontiac Trans Am SE
Pontiac Trans Am SE 1977 by Chevyopala™
Converted/Edited by: Chevyopala™
Original model by: Turn10
Physics By: Chevyopala™
- Unpacked Need for Speed SHIFT installation (http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showpost.php?p=859768&postcount=1)
- Wheels and Tires V2 - mirror: http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=37723
- XBOX 360 Forza Motorsports 4 Disk 1 (for validation)
- 512 MB Graphic Card or higher (Recommended GTS250 1GB or higher)
- JSGME - mirror: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=33A77FE9652F2B5B!176
- Read carefully the instructions contained in this MOD Setup program
Max Power: 200 hp @ 3600 RPM
Max Torque: 441 Nm / 325 ft-lb @ 2400 RPM
Final Drive: 3.42:1
- Brake and Gauges Glow
- High quality textures
- High detail interior and materials
Any questions on installation, feel free to ask via message that I will be happy to answer.
Please Login to download this file
Before installing this mod, install and run the Generic Mod Enabler in NFS Shift installation folder.
Download link: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=33A77FE9652F2B5B!176
Important: This file should be copied and installed from the main installation folder of Need for Speed SHIFT
1 - Enter into "Generic Mod Enabler - Need for Speed SHIFT" on the desktop and enable the MOD "Pontiac Trans Am SE 1977 by Chevyopala" selecting from the list on the left and clicking on this button ">" that is found between the left and right lists .
2 - Edit the file "hud_vehicles.xml" that is found in the folder "GUI\hud", inside the main folder of "NFS Shift".
Add this line below in the following group: <Vehicle folder="_HUD_Style04">
<Vehicle name="Pontiac_Trans_Am_SE_77" folder="Pontiac_Trans_Am_SE_77" />
3 - Edit the file "vehicles.lst" what is in the file folder "vehicles" and add the following line by entering the same order that is vehicle folders in alphabetical order and ascending order:
||6:30pm, 5th March 2013
|10 members have left thanks.||