TrackMap Plugin for rFactor2. 32bit and 64bit
Version: V0.95 Beta
1) 32bit and 64bit Plugin version
2) EnableControllers = 0 in Trackmapconf.txt .0 = NO 1 = YES
3) ControllerInputDelay = 100 in Trackmapconf.txt
4) Startinglight black in pitlane if Track not loaded
5) Map and Widgets displayed only when Telemetry has started
6) Changed driver names in map. Like TV
7) Moved TrackMapPlugin.ini into TrackMap Plugin folder
A. Only if previous plugin version ALREADY installed:
1) Delete TRACKMAP Folder from rFactor/Plugins
2) Delete TRACKMAPPLUGIN.INI from rFactor2 root folder and rFactor2/Bin32 folder
3) Delete TRACKMAPPLUGIN.DLL from rFactor2/Bin32, from rFactor2/Bin32/Plugins and rFactor2/Plugins
4) Delete all files TrackMapPlugin.ini FROM rFactor2 folder and subfolders
B. Run TrackMapPlugin_095_setup.exe that will install:
1) TrackMap Plugin
2) Microsoft VC Runtime Library "vcredist_x86" and "vcredist_x64". Mandatory for Plugin Working!
If Plugin doesn't work.
1) Download and Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package 2012 32 and 64 bit
2) Choose your locale version
3) Install vcredist_x86.exe and vcredist_x64.exe
My special Thanks to Slow Motion (Marco), that have spent a lot of his time to test and discovery very hidden bugs.
I can affirm that without him, TrackmapPlugin should have been a very different thing.
HOW TO INSTALL A NEW TRACK MAP
After having installed a new Track in rFactor2, you need to extract relative AIW and GDB files into
<rFactor2 installation folder>\Plugins\TrackMap\Tracks
1) Locate <rFactor2 folder>\Installed\Locations\<New Installed Track>
2) Open each MAS file using MAS2.exe utility (see <rFactor2 folder>\Support\Tools).
Once MAS file is loaded, order grid rows by "Type" object. in this way AIW and GDB files will be first in list
3) Extract (Right click in selected file) all AIWs and GDBs into <rFactor2 folder>\Plugins\TrackMap\Tracks