or Register now!
Please support NoGripRacing, our monthly server bill is $595
Donated this month: $25
Formula Retro 1975 skins AMS
|Size||76.64 MB ( 80359693 bytes )
|Added||6:08pm, 10th June 2017
Set of 25 skins and helmets for Automobilista's Formula Retros.
Updated for compatibility with AMS v1.4
Please Login to download this file
Formula Retro 1975 car skins and talent files, including 25 drivers and Teams names for Automobilista
Ver 1.01 KMW 2017
Updated talent files to include new Reiza tyre management and start skills.
Updated series files for compatibility with Season tool.
Added new series icon.
I originally painted these 1975 skins for Game Stock Car Extreme a few years ago, using the original Retro car skins from Reiza.
Driver & helmet textures are original Reiza files with some minor exceptions.
1) this 1975 F1 car set appears in the main game Menu as a separate set of cars, and it will not replace or overwrite the original cars. It will not overwrite any original files.
2) Thanks to Jyri Kettunen who adjusted my original talent files to improve their accuracy against the real 1975 season.
3) srs file included which adds this car set to the main game Menu and creates a season that can be edited if you wish. You can choose to play the default cars, or this 1975 set instead.
TO INSTALL :
I highly recommend you use a mod manager utility such as Jonesoft Generic Mod Enabler, which will insert this skin set for you, and remove it whenever you want.
For manual installation:
Copy contents of series, Vehicles\F_Retro and Talent\F_Retro75 into the corresponding Reiza folders.
As always, credit and thanks go to Reiza for their templates & files that have been painted or edited to create this set.
Full list of drivers and car skins included:
These skins were not intended to be 100% accurate, I just wanted to create a set of skins that I could use for my own custom '75 season. But all names, teams and numbers are accurate, and all skins are a reasonable representation of the '75 version.
The talent files also reflect the performance of the 1975 grid, and have been edited further by Jyri Kettunen to improve the accuracy.
No physics files have been changed in any way, so this car set will behave exactly as the original, and is suitable for multiplayer online use, if all players use the same set.
Previous version changes (from SCE):
Ver 2.1 by KMW Nov 2013
1) Removed the Copersucar version of Vel's Parnelli Jones Racing #27 car, and added a new verison instead, using the default car shape.
2) Minor amendments / corrections to some team names
Ver 2.0 by KMW Nov 2013
1) added Vel's Parnelli Jones Racing #27 car.
This car uses the Copersucar shape and physics, and has been added into the Copersucar\1976 folder, alongside the default Copersucar.
2)added Mario Andretti to the Talent files.
Version History [hide]
||6:08pm, 10th June 2017
||8:19pm, 21st April 2016
|12 members have left thanks.||
, Salvador Torres
||Copyright © 2003-2018 NoGripRacing.com