or Register now!
Please support NoGripRacing, our monthly server bill is $595
Donated this month: $25
Car Skins: Other
GT500 deresute Itasha livery pack
|Size||20.03 MB ( 20998629 bytes )
|Added||10:05am, 21st January 2018
Itasha Livery Pack for Super GT GT500 mod based from the Android and iOS rythm game "The Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage" (or "deresute" for short).
The skins use Super GT GT500 mod by Yakkun and Team BB plus GT500 Add-on cars by Izukon as their base. Please download their mod first before installing this skin pack.
Changes on v1.1
- I add 12 more liveries
- Some changes on Kumiko and Chinami's skins (I change Yokohama tyre logo with Bank of Yokohama logo to avoid conflict on tyre sponsorship).
- I change Tsukasa's signature on the HSV car in correspond with her SSR Release several weeks ago.
- I change every "class" lines on .car file of each skin so they do not mix themselves with original GT500 skins and other custom skins. I did this because I feel that playing Super GT Mod as it was (just like how Yakkun designed it) is a lot better.
- I add a separate .gdb file to play them.
Please Login to download this file
Welcome to the world of Starlight Stage, where those cuties, cool, and passionate girls gather to become idols. Hehe, just kidding.
This itasha livery pack is based on the Android (and iOS) rythm game "Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage" or "deresute" for short. I choose some girls among more than 200 girls within 346 agency as the livery base.
- Karin Domyoji and Sae Kobayakawa from the unit "Harugasumi" for Nissan GTR R35
- Makino Yagami and Tsukasa Kiryu for Honda HSV-010GT
- Chinami Komuro and Kumiko Matsuyama for Ferrari 599
- Kaede Takagaki and Mizuki Kawashima from the song "Nocturne" for Nissan 370Z
- Anastasia and Minami Nitta from the unit "Love Laika" for Lexus LFA
- Miku Maekawa and Riina Tada from the unit "Asterisk" for Lexus LC430
Additional Livery for v1.1:
- Uzuki Shimamura, Rin Shibuya, and Mio Honda from the unit "New Generations" for Honda NSX-GT
- Yumi Aiba and Aiko Takamori from the unit "Einhenjar" for Toyota Supra GT
- Yukari Mizumoto and Noriko Shiina from the unit "Mellow Yellow" for Nissan 350Z
- Ranko Kanzaki and Asuka Ninomiya from the unit "Dark Illuminate" for Nissan R34 GT-R
- Sanae Katagiri and Shizuku Oikawa from the unit "Sexy Guilty" for Aston Martin DBR9
- Chihiro "Green Demon" Senkawa for Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT
Before using those liveries, you need to install:
- Team BB's Super GT GT500 mod.
- Honda HSV-010 GT 2010-2013 v1.5 (available on DrivingItalia). Stock HSV from Yakkun's mod is not compatible with this one.
- Izukon's Lexus LFA, Nissan 370Z, and Ferrari 599 add-on for SGT500 mod.
- Added for v1.1 : You also need to install Nissan R34 JGTC add-on for Super GT Mod by Izukon.
- I believe you can use JSGME to avoid deleting Yakkun's stock HSV. HSV v1.5's installation requires Yakkun's stock HSV to be deleted.
- In case that you do not want to use JSGME while at the same time do not want to delete Yakkun's stock HSV, please play the skin pack without Makino and Tsukasa for the time being. I'll adapt it to Yakkun's stock HSV (although it won't be as nice).
- SimBin, 10tacle Studios, and Blimey Games for the game.
- Yakkun, Team BB, and Izukon for the great mod. It's my favorite up until today.
- Bandai Namco and Cygames for the CG mobage and deresute rythm game. The idols, pictures, and arts used on this skin pack are the property of Bandai Namco and Cygames.
- Every holder of logo and trademark that I use. Every logo and trademark belong to their respective owners.
Also, I give my "special thanks" to these characters.
- Chihiro "Green Demon" Senkawa for giving me Makino and Miku's SSR.
- Makino Yagami as the "first step" of my skinning activity.
- Uzuki Shimamura and Rin Shibuya for coming to my agency.
- Extract it to your GTR2 directory
Well, then ....
Use the mod wisely and have fun.
Beware! The Mighty Green Demon is chasing you this time.
Version History [hide]
||10:05am, 21st January 2018
||8:11am, 5th November 2017
|10 members have left thanks.||
||Copyright © 2003-2018 NoGripRacing.com