View Full Version : update @ 2012
17 March 12, 16:20
I would like to upgrade, as is possible at this time, f1 2011 with liveries, helmets, names, etc.. the 2012 season.
Currently my f1 2011 mod has these:
- AI mod v.0.90
- Maximum Illumination v.1.0
- Realistic Damage
- Ultra High Mod
- Ultra High Settings Mod v.1.1
What mod allow me to update the game?
19 March 12, 16:03
I downloaded this mod:
- AI mod v.1.01 (be installed in place of v.0.90)
- ENB v.0.1 (be installed in place of ENB)
- Mr Pibbs v.3.0
- Mr Pibbs track pack extension v.2.0
- Mr Pibbs 20 race season pack v.1.0
- Picture of helmets drivers v.2.1
- Pirelli P ZERO 2012 FINAL Update
- liveries and helmets of 2012
that will be added to what I listed in my previous post.
I read that many of these updates are only compatible with the English version of the game (if you install other versions you have problems with the names and statistics). I have the multilanguage version, generally I install Italian. If I do the installation in English will not have problems with the mod, right?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.