Originally Posted by IanBell
We use fmod so 5.1 and 7.1 are supported.
Ian It's a big project and I expect that this project will be a very big success for your studio.
I have some questions:
1) Many years ago, you worked on a project called :Ferrari project
This project has disappeared when you have announced with EA Shift 1.
I would like to know if you use some assets in your future project?
2) You tell that game use dx11. How? A full use or a limit use like in all DX11 game (crysis2,dirt3,dirt2,f12010,metro2033 etc...)?
3) The lead platform is PC or console?
4) For sound renderer, Can we expect a support for EAX 5 (I know that Creative could release new generation of sound card)?
I ask because I think (maybe wrong) that sound is less good (I speak about sound effect like reverbation, positional 3d sound, etc...) than some years ago when many games use advanced sound effect provided by EAX 2,3,4,5.
5) Can I expect a release in a retail box like games since 30 years?
Very Very Good luck for your project