NoGripRacing.com

Go Back   NoGripRacing Forums > The Site > Site News and Announcements

Old 11 February 12, 17:40   #1
Veloce
Administrator

Post Donations by bank transfer

for those who cant use Paypal, we can now accept donations by direct bank transfer to:

account name: No Grip Racing
account no: 07365117
sort code: 08-93-00

for international transfers
IBAN: GB23 CPBK 0893 0007 3651 17
BIC: CPBK GB 22

once you have made a transfer please PM the transaction details to Jabba , and be aware it may take a few days to show up in the sites account and be verified

any questions post them here or better PM them direct to Jabba as he deals with the donations
Veloce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 February 12, 14:34   #2
Quattro-King

Hi again!

I found out another fact a few minutes ago:

When I try to make a donation directly with the button here on your homepage Paypal wants me to transfer the money with a credit card, which, I told it before, I donīt have.

But: when I am in the Paypal section, I can view your Paypal adress, where the money will be transferred.

Now I tried another way (without donating at this moment!):

I logged in to my Paypal account, and there (in my Paypal home site) I clicked the button "send money". Now it would be possible to fill in the Paypal adress for the NoGrip Donations, and to send the money, in every currency, and every amount. With this way it would be now possible for me to transfer the donation to you with Paypal WITHOUT credit card - Paypal gets the money directly from my normal bank account. in the "Use" Box I could fill in "Donation to NoGrip Forums for x months".

Would that be OK for you to do in this way? Then I would make a donation to you right today, easy and safe.

And this would be a Paypal donations solution for every person who has a Paypal account, but no credit card...

Thatīs the reason I write it here public, and not with PN to Jabba or someone else of the Admins...

Many thanks in advance to the admins for feedback!
Quattro-King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 February 12, 16:07   #3
Jabba
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quattro-King View Post
Hi again!

I found out another fact a few minutes ago:

When I try to make a donation directly with the button here on your homepage Paypal wants me to transfer the money with a credit card, which, I told it before, I donīt have.

But: when I am in the Paypal section, I can view your Paypal adress, where the money will be transferred.

Now I tried another way (without donating at this moment!):

I logged in to my Paypal account, and there (in my Paypal home site) I clicked the button "send money". Now it would be possible to fill in the Paypal adress for the NoGrip Donations, and to send the money, in every currency, and every amount. With this way it would be now possible for me to transfer the donation to you with Paypal WITHOUT credit card - Paypal gets the money directly from my normal bank account. in the "Use" Box I could fill in "Donation to NoGrip Forums for x months".

Would that be OK for you to do in this way? Then I would make a donation to you right today, easy and safe.

And this would be a Paypal donations solution for every person who has a Paypal account, but no credit card...

Thatīs the reason I write it here public, and not with PN to Jabba or someone else of the Admins...

Many thanks in advance to the admins for feedback!
This isnt possible I am afraid, as our current auto system self allocates payments to each user account, and updates their subscription status accordingly.

You are suggesting what would be a manual payment, and frankly it wouldnt be worth my time to keep having to adjust everyones account on an individual basis.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 February 12, 17:50   #4
Quattro-King

Ok Jabba, but the alternative solution with the bank transfer (for people who donīt have a credit card) wouldnīt allocate the payment to the user account, too. Or didnīt I understand this system right? The result would be the same, using Paypal with a manual payment over Paypal, or a wire bank transfer. Or not?

Thanks for your feedback, Jabba!
Quattro-King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 February 12, 21:34   #5
Jabba
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quattro-King View Post
Ok Jabba, but the alternative solution with the bank transfer (for people who donīt have a credit card) wouldnīt allocate the payment to the user account, too. Or didnīt I understand this system right? The result would be the same, using Paypal with a manual payment over Paypal, or a wire bank transfer. Or not?

Thanks for your feedback, Jabba!
With bank transfer there are no fees, which makes it slightly more acceptable, even then it would have to be for the minimum one year subscription option, to make it worth doing.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 February 12, 22:34   #6
DurgeDriven

I been asking for this for 6 years to buy different sims.

Amazing it has taken this long for sites to wake up to the potential revenue they miss out by not offering cash payments.

Saving fees, that is not the best of it ?

It is the fact you need no ID and you get no spam connected with a legitimate account.
DurgeDriven is offline   Reply With Quote