NoGripRacing.com

Go Back   NoGripRacing Forums > Console Racing > Other Console Games

Old 1 April 12, 10:47   #1
redi
Superator

Location: On a thin crust covering a huge ball of hot molten stone whizzing through space
Default Project CARS XBox 720 exclusive preview

http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews...sneak-preview/
redi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 5 April 12, 22:58   #2
loud_rocker

Good one. I don't think I going to jump that fast on the new consoles like I did with this gen. I still have my original 360 from launch and I just got a PS3 on the cheap a few months ago just for GT5.

I just got a new i7-2300 with 8 gigs ram and 8 ATI DDR 5 1 gig vid card so unless those consoles are going to look more spectacular than anything on a PC then I'm going to wait for them to come down. Besides I can always upgrade to a better card cheaper than a console.
loud_rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 April 12, 00:01   #3
alex291190

Quote:
Originally Posted by loud_rocker View Post
Good one. I don't think I going to jump that fast on the new consoles like I did with this gen. I still have my original 360 from launch and I just got a PS3 on the cheap a few months ago just for GT5.

I just got a new i7-2300 with 8 gigs ram and 8 ATI DDR 5 1 gig vid card so unless those consoles are going to look more spectacular than anything on a PC then I'm going to wait for them to come down. Besides I can always upgrade to a better card cheaper than a console.
I doubt the games will look much different to the current consoles anyway, with the exception of resolution

Your PC will probably be able to play all the multi-platform games that come out on the new consoles, for the first few years (While new engines/technology gets developed). Then you might need to upgrade in a few years, when the current PC parts are obsolete, When you would likely upgrade anyway!
alex291190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 April 12, 14:27   #4
Scalage

Just look at the post date and you'll know why this news is bogus...
Scalage is offline   Reply With Quote