This thread provides all the information regarding race format, points system and calendar events for season four. We will be doing a shorter season than recent seasons using the Porsche Supercup mod.
Porsche Supercup mod
1) 31st March 2012 - Imola Gp 2004 - Stock game track
2) 7th April 2012 - Watkins Glen - http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=2183
3) 21st April 2012 - Hungaroring - http://www.nogripracing.com/details....nr=7040&page=1
4) 28th April 2012 - Dubai Gp - Stock game track
5) 12th May 2012 - Interlagos - http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=5962
6) 26th May 2012 - Jarama Gp - http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=16400
7) 2nd June 2012 - Mosport - http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=33344
8) 16th June 2012 - Silverstone Gp 2011 - http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=34800
All dates and tracks subject to review.
The points system has been kept the same as it was in season three.
1st 30 pts
2nd 26 pts
3rd 23 pts
4th 20 pts
5th 17 pts
6th 14 pts
7th 12 pts
8th 10 pts
9th 8 pts
10th 6 pts
11th 5 pts
12th 4 pts
13th 3 pts
14th 2 pts
15th 1 pt
Everybody will drop their lowest total points finish
, effectively allowing us all to miss one race without too much of a points hit.
To be classified for points you must finish the lap on which 80% of the total race distance takes place.
In order to make the events closer success ballast will be given to cars as follows.
1st - 30kg
2nd - 25kg
3rd - 20kg
4th - 15kg
5th - 10kg
Weight ballast is cumulative up to a maximum of 60kg
. Weight will be added based on a drivers finishing position in the previous two rounds he has taken part in. Due to the Porsche cars being slower than the GT1's we have previously used the weight ballast has been reduced for each event.
RACE LENGTH, TIME ETC
15 minute quali session commences at 19:30 UK time (currently GMT)
Races commence at 19:45 UK time.
Races will be 45 minutes in length.
As all the cars are technically the same just pick your favourite livery to race with!
All of the above is a work in progress. If anyone has an suggestions or idea's regarding any of the above please post below before we set dates for the season to commence.