NoGripRacing.com

Go Back   NoGripRacing Forums > Modding > Car Skinning / Models / Physics Help

Old 9 May 12, 00:38   #1
racing808

Default Race 07 skin help

I am trying to get a mod working on race injection. Heres a link to the car.http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=26358 I have been going through all the problem threads but still cant figure this out. I am getting invalid parameter errors...i have tried.changing the names in the .ini like mentioned here http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/sh...arameter+errorbut havent had any luck. Pretty much all the info from the.ini file is getting a parameter error. I am using the my docs/simbin/race07/customskins path btw. Thanks in advance hopefully I can find someome that has gotten this car to work....btw I cant get any skins to work... I feel like im missing a base model of a porsche that everyone uses to mod
racing808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 May 12, 17:55   #2
racing808

Anyone?
Old 10 May 12, 17:48   #3
O-ZERO_Racing

yep, you must have the mod with the Porsche 996 GT3 RSR installed first, before a skin will work. Don't know where such mods are to find as I don't have Race Injection and Race07 never installed, but the model origins from GTR2. So use that with searching.
O-ZERO_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 12, 19:09   #4
racing808

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-ZERO_Racing View Post
yep, you must have the mod with the Porsche 996 GT3 RSR installed first, before a skin will work. Don't know where such mods are to find as I don't have Race Injection and Race07 never installed, but the model origins from GTR2. So use that with searching.
Thanks thats what I thought... ill try and see if I can find it. Thanks again. One thing im having trouble with on no grip is distinguishing skins from mods or the actual car as a mod.