Remember also that they recommend NOT running it under Program Files or Program Files(x86)...instead, they say to install it to any other non-system folder.
GT Legends was not originally made for use with Windows Vista or Windows 7, but by following these few simple guidelines, you should be ensured a smooth installation even on these operating systems.
- Make sure your DirectX is up to date (Check your version here: http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/directx/
- Make sure your graphic card drivers are up to date. (Check with your graphics card supplier)
- Install the game by starting the installer as an administrator
(Right click the [setup.exe] and select "run as administrator")
- Install the game outside of any Windows folder (ex: "Programme files" folder).For example, using a "Games" directory in C:\ can solve a lot of potential issues.
- Always run the shortcuts (all of them) as an administrator
(Right click, and select "Run as Administrator")
- Run the game .exe in Windows XP SP2 or SP3 compatibility mode
(Right click, go to properties and then click the tab "Compatibility". Select the desired compatibility mode and validate your changes)