Forgive me for my ignorance. I'm comparing the .eng file to the following:
- Rocker-ratio intake: 1.80:1
- Rocker-ratio exhaust: 1.80:1
- At camshaft: Intake: 0.331 in. Exhaust: 0.328 in.
- At valve: Intake: 0.593 in. Exhaust: 0.588 in.
V8ST General Specs:
Engine type: Cam-in-block 90-degree V8 Block configuration: Cast-aluminum with pressed-in cylinder sleeves and 6-bolt, forged-steel main bearing caps
- Bore x Stroke (mm/in): 104.8x01.6/4.125x4.00
- Displacement: 7.0L/427ci
- Crankshaft: Forged steel
- Connecting Rods: Forged Titanium
- Pistons: Hyper-eutectic alloy
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Cylinder Heads: 5 axis CNC-ported aluminum; 70-cc chamber volume
- Valve size, intake (mm/in): 56/2.20 (Titanium)
- Valve size, exhaust (mm/in): 41/1.61 (Sodium-filled)
- Camshaft: Hydraulic roller; 15 mm (.591 in) lift (intake and exhaust)
- Rocker arms: 1.8:1; offset (intake only)
- Air intake: Composite manifold with 90-mm single-bore throttle body
- Fuel: Premium required; 98-octane minimum
- Horsepower: 575 @ 6,200 rpm
- Torque (lb-ft): 507 @ 4,800 rpm
- Engine redline (rpm): 7,000
I may be misunderstanding the .eng file. I'm viewing the file in Toms Engine Workshop.
Just wanted to clarify.