Thanks for the beta.
Really like the adjusted physics and the lot.
I only tried out some cars with an old save and not the career.
Quick genuine bug report:
1) Speedos of the Corvette Z06, Evo X and 918 Concept are inaccurate as well. The first 2 have the same VAG problem while the 918's is simply off a bit (even scale of 50 km/h throughout).
2) The gear ratios of the LP640 and LP560-4 seem to be switched round.
The Gallardo does 120-ish in 1st gear while the Murcielago redlines and struggles to top 320 km/h.
3) The works Megane RS has the same price as the normal one.
1) The '87 FC rx7 may not be a turbo model. There is no hood scoop and the wheel design is different.
2) It feels weird that the Zonda f has more performance points than the Huayra. Likewise with the Giuletta against the Megane RS. (Stock cars, not the works.)
3) Production Ageras have a 7th gear. Someone else mentioned elsewhere that the game one could be a pre-production model though.
(If you'd like to fix the assorted visual 3D models of the cars, the main eyesores are stock wheels. The key issues are wheel diameters, then wheel offsets.)