NoGripRacing.com

Go Back   NoGripRacing Forums > PC Racing > WRC series > WRC 2

Unread 25 November 11, 16:51   #1
bgis

Default Weight transfer in WRC 2

Can any of you guys feel the weight transfer of the car on the ashphalt VS mode tracks. Is it just me imagining it or did Milestone get it right. I stab the brake to transfer weight to the front on tight + hairpins and find I can improve my times by quit a bit. On long bends I,m also seeing a big improvement by shifting the weight to the outside. So what you people think ? Yes or My brain gone n done dried all up !
bgis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 September 16, 06:39   #2
markwalker454
Banned

Default Looks Good

Spend less on video video games by online re-sellers or auction web sites. Quite a few web pages like Ebay or Amazon provide a wide variety of video clip online games at deeply discounted selling prices. Try to look for sellers who've a very constructive score from quite a few potential buyers. This is often a terrific way to extend your gaming pounds.

how to hack a facebook account

Normally check if there is a downloadable demo of the match on your own console. Many movie match firms will place out quick demos that will enable you to try out a recreation before you buy it. Because the majority of the games units have really hard drives as of late, you won't have to hire a match simply to try it.

Observe your child's sport participating in. A lot of video games at the moment are played online where by your child can connect with anyone who is playing the sport on-line. Check with your child about his activity actively playing and who he is conversing with. You may also take a look at your child's gaming process and set parental controls that let you control in excess of what your son or daughter is carrying out all through his recreation Enjoy.

If you're worried about any one in your home undertaking far too much sedentary video gaming time, get them to include additional Lively video gaming hours. Hardware and titles now exist wherever online video gamers can Perform a variety of sporting activities, dance, observe balance and agility and also energy educate. These all make forever exercise on wet or dark days.
markwalker454 is offline   Reply With Quote