NoGripRacing.com

Go Back   NoGripRacing Forums > PC Racing > rFactor 2

Unread 21 September 16, 19:12   #51
Art-J

Must have been a mediocre engine conversion then. I don't own iR, but I've experienced the same process in a flight sim I play (Digital Combat Simulator), which had a complete rendering engine rewrite for DX11 last year. Previously, the game suffered from being clogged by draw calls resulting in poor/medium fps no matter how beefy hardware people were throwing at it. Now, apart from somewhat upgraded eyecandy, the most welcomed change is a very noticeable (I'd even say "massive" for AMD cards) performance boost (in 50-100+ % range, depending on the scene) and more balanced load ratio between CPU and GPU.

So a successful conversion can be done If right people do it right . One can only wait and see how rF2 will compare.
Art-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 September 16, 01:42   #52
boxer
Uploader

from my part I was just speaking in terms of graphics... I'm sure there are performance benefits of going DX11. VR is another reason, ...
boxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 September 16, 12:17   #53
BrunoB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunoB View Post
Conclusion.
To get the same fps in Dx11 as I had running Dx9 I have to turn down the AA settings.
So much for the graphically "progress".
Maybe I should add that my CPU/GPU are not latest kids on the block.
Im using an oc i7-920 with a oc Radeon 7950 - but before the Dx11 "upgrade" I was able to run 60+ fps on most more normal demanding iRacing tracks.
BrunoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 October 16, 07:38   #54
DurgeDriven

Quote:
Is anyone else more interested in what ISI is actually working on now that they're no longer working directly on rF2?

If they're working on another sim, and they're willing to sell everything related to rF2 to fund that, then they must have something pretty interesting going on that's worth doing that, right?
Paul Loatman

101% what I try to say a month ago above but got taken out of context.

More interested in a rehashed sim ? ....or a new engine based on ISI's physics philosophy ?
DurgeDriven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 October 16, 15:40   #55
Guimengo
Uploader

More interested in a new company trying to address what the old company wouldn't, despite leading users on for years. The new company is run by a sim racer who has been involved in mods in the past - such as Redline GTP. I have no interest in rushing to part with my money for a third time with a company that has disappointed me for 10 years, with a boss who can't even drive and doesn't seem interested in racing.

I don't see how much ISI can do to improve the rF2 base in such short window, especially giving that new game accurate tracks and good 3D models, sounds, and driving behavior. If rF2 loses any tracks it was originally set to have then it will be a d*ck move too.

Last edited by Guimengo; 10 October 16 at 16:19.
Guimengo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 October 16, 21:12   #56
boxer
Uploader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurgeDriven View Post
Paul Loatman
101% what I try to say a month ago above but got taken out of context.

More interested in a rehashed sim ? ....or a new engine based on ISI's physics philosophy ?
Considering ISI has not 3d artists now... my guess it does not involve content creation. Didn't ISI say that rF2 could benefit from it and its different enough to keep the devs engaged?

My guess it's either one of two things... New graphic engine or sim system... i.e. something along the lines of iRacing.

My guess is the new partner will be doing all the the content.
Unread 10 October 16, 21:18   #57
DurgeDriven

Can't see Gjon developing a new engine unless it is a revolution.
Unread 10 October 16, 21:27   #58
boxer
Uploader

Quote:
imo

I can't see Gjon making another sim unless it is a revolution.

...and they wont do anything with 1/2 baked physics
That's why I think he will stick to what he does best... and that is base engine development, and leave the package to someone else.

People are putting too much faith on the new studio... I think their contribution will be content and packaging.
Unread 10 October 16, 22:21   #59
Guimengo
Uploader

They could have contracted artists for specific content. Let's say it's a single-make series, that's one car shape. Then a painter. Then contract track development with some of the guys lying around plus a couple of beta testers, you get about 5-6 people making tracks.
Unread 12 October 16, 22:25   #60
Marketcrash16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guimengo View Post
More interested in a new company trying to address what the old company wouldn't, despite leading users on for years. The new company is run by a sim racer who has been involved in mods in the past - such as Redline GTP. I have no interest in rushing to part with my money for a third time with a company that has disappointed me for 10 years, with a boss who can't even drive and doesn't seem interested in racing.

I don't see how much ISI can do to improve the rF2 base in such short window, especially giving that new game accurate tracks and good 3D models, sounds, and driving behavior. If rF2 loses any tracks it was originally set to have then it will be a d*ck move too.
Amen to this. I would be a VERY late adopter of an ISI title in the future. For me personally, if Studio 397 can simply finish all the things rf2 promised, ditch the moronic lifetime subscription/ annual subscription (and this is coming from a guy who bought lifetime) so we can get anyone and everyone who has rf2 online... I'd be pretty happy. I'd also like to see some direction with the content. As the game is now, you have to be truly dedicated JUST to figure out how to set the game up.
Marketcrash16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 October 16, 18:29   #61
Guimengo
Uploader

I wonder if the official forums are currently being migrated to the Studio 397 umbrella, as they're undergoing maintenance.
Unread 24 October 16, 19:34   #62
Emery

Maybe behind the scenes, but nothing new when it came out of maintenance.
Emery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 November 16, 20:55   #63
DurgeDriven

Quote:
I wonder if the official forums are currently being migrated to the Studio 397 umbrella, as they're undergoing maintenance.

Still banned

Great "fresh start"

Beside the fact I never did anything deserved it
Unread 10 November 16, 21:17   #64
Guimengo
Uploader

Contact an admin or even Marcel about it, perhaps?
Unread 10 November 16, 21:26   #65
DurgeDriven

Not worth it or bothered

I was only going to log in the new forum and tell Tim he is BS for what he did to me

Then never go back.
Unread 11 November 16, 00:19   #66
Guimengo
Uploader

Do you still believe it was Tim, when he no longer was in charge of the forum, instead of that one guy who can't accept being challenged and closes topics he disagrees with?
Unread 11 November 16, 04:57   #67
GTR233

Very funny that the one who defends and promotes rf2 the most at nogrip (everyone can check DD's posts here) is banned at new official rf2 forum
GTR233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 November 16, 06:07   #68
DurgeDriven

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR233 View Post
Very funny that the one who defends and promotes rf2 the most at nogrip (everyone can check DD's posts here) is banned at new official rf2 forum
........and one of only a 100 or so published a rF2 mod on Steam

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...04&searchtext=

That is what upset me, not being able to get F3 Community Pack finished
and letting down 20 community members had skins to be added.
Unread 11 November 16, 06:15   #69
DurgeDriven

Quote:
Do you still believe it was Tim, when he no longer was in charge of the forum, instead of that one guy who can't accept being challenged and closes topics he disagrees with?
Besides the fact.....

Nothing I ever did at ISI ever deserved a ban.
If they did not want to listen they just had to turn me off that is what it is for.

People just can't handle when someone has a different opinion to the masses and thinks outside the box.

But like little bitches they still listen to me then go lag you in to Tim for some trivial thing.

I never reported anyone in my life.

Much like GTR2 Essentials

All you people that put up with manual editing GTR2 folders after GTR2 Essentials are nothing but conceited ...........

See

lol
Unread 11 November 16, 19:06   #70
Guimengo
Uploader

I'm glad the forum transferred completely because my ignore list is so vast, it would have been difficult rebuilding it . I have had my post reported once by an artist (you can guess who ) by mentioning another game's track work. In the same topic people were very polarized and I was the one with a warning, haha.

Last edited by Guimengo; 20 November 16 at 19:10.
Unread 13 November 16, 04:51   #71
DurgeDriven

I never called rF2 " idiot" rules

https://twitter.com/twhtly/status/58...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

lol p

Quote:
Bob Simpson ( RSC guru) 27 Nov 2015
@twhtly It'll be interesting to see what comes of this
taptaptap
Unread 23 November 16, 20:46   #72
DurgeDriven

new mod download through workshop , no offline link

Typical

Quote:
Does anyone from Studio 397 mind if I post a link to the mod here? It's really helpful for the standalone players
Seriously, you have to grovel for manual links that were always promised.
Quote:

pls upload non steam version (rfmcp) because we need it for dedicated server
pls!!

Last edited by DurgeDriven; 23 November 16 at 21:05.
Unread 24 November 16, 01:54   #73
boxer
Uploader

Quote:
new mod download through workshop , no offline link

Typical

Seriously, you have to grovel for manual links that were always promised.
I know I'm a bit disappointed on that... I hope they the new studio duplicates the ISI download page soon... I much prefer that over the workshop.
Unread 24 November 16, 20:52   #74
DurgeDriven

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer View Post
I know I'm a bit disappointed on that... I hope they the new studio duplicates the ISI download page soon... I much prefer that over the workshop.

RD Wind up ............again
Quote:
It doesn't have the 'wooden-wheel' tendency of the past models.
.........wooden wheel, seriously.......... lool

Crap mate yes I agree ! we brought it on that promise and peanuts just toss aside

There is only one logical reason they did not add a link.
I bet they shut down offline version

make 5 year users go searching around forums, ffs

lol

I do not really care mate, rF2 is dead to me, have not seen a Historic in years.

BT44 development my buttcheeks how will that help online numbers ? you tell me ?

P.S. They lucky they never reinstated me after all.
i would have given them a piece of my mind and got banned for life again. lol

Last edited by DurgeDriven; 24 November 16 at 21:05.
Unread 25 November 16, 23:45   #75
boxer
Uploader

The only way to shutdown the offline is the give everyone MP away for free...

although going steam and forced updates is something that every single other developer does... I believe the option to do custom updates/add on's is a huge plus for rF2.

not all users have all high speed Internet connections me included... so the more I'm forced to download the less likely I will used the system.

I do hope they re-instate the download links... The last think I want to see is what Reiza has done...
Unread 13 December 16, 16:53   #76
Guimengo
Uploader

DD,

With the whole forum moved from ISI to Studio 397, theoretically once ISI creates a new forum, you are able to register again ! It may be a better place if some of the rF2 trolls/testers are no longer there, and if it's other people running the forum.
Unread 13 December 16, 21:16   #77
DurgeDriven

Quote:
DD,

With the whole forum moved from ISI to Studio 397, theoretically once ISI creates a new forum, you are able to register again ! It may be a better place if some of the rF2 trolls/testers are no longer there, and if it's other people running the forum.

No I won't make a new name just to register, I have only done that once since bulletin board days I ain't starting now.

Besides I am blocked there now so my IP will be blocked anyway.

I have never ever used VPN I am not starting now nor would I use it to join a site who's admin profile people and listening to whiney little bitches that give you up and report some insignificant comment taken completely out of context or were simply jokes ie: " taking the piss"

Even if I used another name and VPN what then ?

Do I go into F3 Community Pack thread and say " Hi guys, thanks Mat and woochoo ! wooo good mod ! can I help with this in anyway ? Looks like 14 people are waiting for skins they were promised. "

lool

Besides NoGrip has always been my Home after Dragon Racing and no matter I was in ISI every day.
rF2 has barely any interest here but I did post the F3 pack here hey.

Hey I will publish it at NoGrip too ............. thanks for idea man ! lol

I content doing GTR2 Essentials, more people appreciate it.

Last edited by DurgeDriven; 13 December 16 at 22:20.
Unread 13 December 16, 22:35   #78
Guimengo
Uploader

I wasn't talking about rF2 forum. All that is off ISI. I meant the new, future ISI forum and whatever game they make. Your block went to S397 forum. I'm not talking about new name, e-mail, whatever.
Unread 13 December 16, 23:58   #79
DurgeDriven

Quote:
I wasn't talking about rF2 forum. I meant the new, future ISI forum and whatever game they make. Your block went to S397 forum. I'm not talking about new name, e-mail, whatever.
doh sorry missed that

What am I going to do on there ? Link the F3 Community pack ? hehe

Really I see no reason why that would change anything anyways G ?

ISI have retained their original site and forums for rF and space games so logically any new sim they produced has a new intro page say would link back there right ? , I still be banned.
Unread 14 December 16, 00:57   #80
Guimengo
Uploader

Hmmm, well, that's a good point about Rogue System that I forgot. The userbase was integrated from the rF2 forum so it could be you'd still be banned.
Unread 14 December 16, 01:14   #81
DurgeDriven

shut up !!!

lol

hehehe

Dang Evie ! p

good news is a fairy p told me F3 Community Pack is all systems go !@! ...more or less
Unread 30 December 16, 20:01   #82
DurgeDriven

Wierd I was only one 3 years ago ranted about ISI needed a rich benefactor and got tar feathered and pillared.

" No one else could do it " .....That is what you all said to me on ISI ?

You could see they were bleeding but Tim said " no we do it how we like we are happy " Right Tim sure.

Everyone dissed me, " you think other people can do it " ..... " you think ISI can make DX11 sim " ( that one from Spinelli )

How is it that overnight most believe they can now ! explain that ! one tiny upodate before Christmas wipes away 4 years lmao ?

Mistake they made is not announcing rF3 Beta early release scheme

But the time they do anything worthwhile you will have AC2 and pCars2 and they will bleed more market share.

Perception now, amazing ! most everyone thinks this is the best thing every happened to ISI/rF2 all because of a few little updates .....oh my how opinions can change !

The overwhelming thing is the change in negative comments on many sites getting drowned out by enthusiastic peeeps.................which is the sole thing that needed to happen 3 years ago........

But it is too late now, without a new sim soon they never going to do it.

DD

Last edited by DurgeDriven; 30 December 16 at 21:14.
Unread 31 December 16, 01:20   #83
Guimengo
Uploader

The artists were absorbed on the move so nothing was taken away, only added. The opinion you see written on specific sites comes mostly from the traditional supporters.

Disassociate ISI from rf2. They're done. Studio 397 gave the game a lifeline and maybe partially deliver on the promise from four years ago. There should still exist a healthy dose of skepticism but we're still six months away from a better long term idea. Dx11 isn't enough either, but we'll see.

Just remember the customer disservice when the next ISI game is released.
Unread 31 December 16, 05:56   #84
DurgeDriven

Quote:
The artists were absorbed on the move so nothing was taken away, only added. The opinion you see written on specific sites comes mostly from the traditional supporters.

Disassociate ISI from rf2. They're done. Studio 397 gave the game a lifeline and maybe partially deliver on the promise from four years ago. There should still exist a healthy dose of skepticism but we're still six months away from a better long term idea. Dx11 isn't enough either, but we'll see.

Just remember the customer disservice when the next ISI game is released.

Studio397 you will get gmotor 2.5.1 they are already going to do simplified tyre model yes ?

ISI you may get the next generation ... maybe

He is not talking about rF2 in this paragraph is he ?

Quote:
By leveraging each of our company’s individual strengths, we will be better able to serve our current customers and further expand our reach into the world of motorsports
Gjon
Unread 31 December 16, 14:24   #85
Guimengo
Uploader

Of course he isn't.
Unread 31 December 16, 16:44   #86
DurgeDriven

I know may sound corny but I think rF2 physics is more from the engine ...

How can I say.... okay if doing a little jump over a mound cars in all sims gets airborne.

If AC and pCars feel like 1:1 gravity then rFactor2 is 0.9

Like AC and pCars drop like stones, rf2 does not so that should effect suspension lift as well.....

It must be lighter cars lift more you only got to bump up spa staircase to see that.

I think that is reason why the chassis and tyres work so well ( they are not that special ) when you get into high load the gravity releases the inner tyres almost feels like the contact patch gets smaller and the car really feels unloaded.

In AC and pCars you do not get that light feeling in fact if anything it pushes cars more into ground.

I think that is the big differnce I always tried to explain going through big fast left at Monza after overpass in the 3 Historic F1 flat stick, two feel planted through there but rF2 floats to the very outside to the grass.

Whether the "ISI" effect is more realistic to law of physics or not ( I say it's not ) .... it still feels better

Last edited by DurgeDriven; 31 December 16 at 17:05.
Unread 31 December 16, 17:34   #87
DurgeDriven

Quote:
Of course he isn't.
Well on Studio397 I see one bright member suggests he will do a Rally or Motorcycle sim !!! rof
I willing to bet he don't, so nothing I say can sound any less optimistic or depressing as that

Well clarify for me G I know nothing of engines I can only say what I feel.

AC and pCars are doing new sims yes one day yes ?
Will they do new engines or just tweak them like they do now.....pass p

AMS can not fix gmotor2 any more then it has really
What is their next step ? licence gmotor2.5 off studio397
one day and build rFactor 2 2.0 in 3 years time ...pass

Then you have rF2 I was not being sarcastic about 2.5.1 fact is aren't they in the same boat as Reiza ? They are developing graphic engine and tyres around 2.5 right ?

Even iRacing only plays with graphics engine and tyres don't it ?

Point is all these p engines are old crap now. lol

My guess is IF Gjon was ever involved in another sim engine it won't be rally or bikes, ISI or not if he does and some beta tester came on NoGrip and said to you G .... " omg G ! you never felt cars like these, it is simply amazing " .....tell me with a straight face p you would not buy it one up, $89.95 or not.....

I bet all these people say ISI is dead would come back like meek sheep too.
Unread 31 December 16, 18:36   #88
Guimengo
Uploader

I see Isi going on to 3.0. Maybe kunos will have to redesign things so the can add certain features their game is missing. The question is will they fix the camber and pressure by changing their tires and maybe suspension.

People will flock just like they did with iRacing, haha. What I believe will dictate success is whether or not they ship a finished package or provide another in-development title. I'd not trust anything from them - or current games - that are sold early access.
Unread 31 December 16, 18:56   #89
boxer
Uploader

Quote:
I see Isi going on to 3.0. Maybe kunos will have to redesign things so the can add certain features their game is missing. The question is will they fix the camber and pressure by changing their tires and maybe suspension.

People will flock just like they did with iRacing, haha. What I believe will dictate success is whether or not they ship a finished package or provide another in-development title. I'd not trust anything from them - or current games - that are sold early access.
I hope that ISI learned that community will pay for accurately created content... and that is far more important then supporting the modding community. I know it's harsh to say but look at AC/iRacing... pay mods work are the way to go.... enough people will pay for it.

I have no doubt that ISI will produce the next level racing sim.... as IMO rF2 is far ahead of the competition already... the only exception is graphics... but that is easily solved by hiring the right graphics developer(s).

I still strongly believe the biggest issue with current ISI content is due to poor art choices and not the graphics engine.
Unread 31 December 16, 19:24   #90
DurgeDriven

+1 B

Happy new Year all

So ISI is developing for someone ? for rF2 ? contract ? damm it !!! lool

I was under the impression they could not do that.

and if the heck they can do now why didn't they do sooner ?
Unread 31 December 16, 20:24   #91
boxer
Uploader

Quote:
+1 B

Happy new Year all

So ISI is developing for someone ? for rF2 ? contract ? damm it !!! lool

I was under the impression they could not do that.

and if the heck they can do now why didn't they do sooner ?
I hope so.. bring on a ChampCar/Indy Car Challenge type game.

I think they need to keep the community out of it as long as possible... and release it when ready.
My guess is that S397 will partner in some part.... i.e.MP, content.

and Happy new SIM year to all
Unread 1 January 17, 01:33   #92
DurgeDriven

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer View Post
I hope so.. bring on a ChampCar/Indy Car Challenge type game.

I think they need to keep the community out of it as long as possible... and release it when ready.
My guess is that S397 will partner in some part.... i.e.MP, content.

and Happy new SIM year to all
I still confused need some pinhead to explain please. lol

On series I don't get it rF2 was constantly bagged for random cars
What the heck are the others ?

Where are the huge AC EEC GT3 mods with umpteen series ?
Won't they be a bloat all in 8K lmao

No it has basically same payware as rF2 to get the more complete series hey.

I not saying AC modding is not awesome just that really the default are not much better if you factor in amount of cars * hours of driving, something like 5 times the models translates into 80% less seat time in each and 150 hours driving to complete basic sessions in all

Then put on top a endless flow of mods.

In rF2 you have many one model series I think too many to drive all.
Barber, 3.5, Dallara, Nascar, Clio, Meringue, .... lol ..what else

Would I like 10 different Street V8s to play robs and robbers at Longford, course I would ! p

All I ever wanted from ISI was fixed F3's and add say 2 more historic models
a few Historic tracks and then make a modern revived mod from those.

So much looks like the sleeker F3 Eve and you see Techno aka Spark too

anyways ... add higher screen, wheel, guages , rubber and that simply awesome note complete with grinding tranny !

Last edited by DurgeDriven; 1 January 17 at 01:50.
Unread 1 January 17, 01:54   #93
Guimengo
Uploader

AC had only two gt2 cars but three gt3 ones. Sadly they broke the updated or other models into different dlcs, otherwise the game does have about six cars. But a ton of one-offs. Some promising community mods were turned into paid dlc like the 962 and the 917k was abandoned, which is understandable as donations are very rare but it further splits the user base.

Rf2 still has a few one-offs they never made and could have triggered more interest. If s397 delivers on the licenses I'll be mostly satisfied. But if there are dlc packs then they better be of the same type of content, and hopefully not of previously promised "free" content.

Boxer, I don't think there will be much connection with the studios about isi's title.
Unread 1 January 17, 08:34   #94
DurgeDriven

Quote:
AC had only two gt2 cars but three gt3 ones. Sadly they broke the updated or other models into different dlcs, otherwise the game does have about six cars. But a ton of one-offs. Some promising community mods were turned into paid dlc like the 962 and the 917k was abandoned, which is understandable as donations are very rare but it further splits the user base.

Rf2 still has a few one-offs they never made and could have triggered more interest. If s397 delivers on the licenses I'll be mostly satisfied. But if there are dlc packs then they better be of the same type of content, and hopefully not of previously promised "free" content.

Boxer, I don't think there will be much connection with the studios about isi's title.
+1 for me only xx % of cars in AC interesting, if FFB and physics was better would be more.

I think new system for AC next version something like iRacing

Produce all existing cars updated and add new ones then :

Sell a Base sim for decent price with tracks and no cars
Charge per car
OR you could have Base + 10, 20, 50, car packs and only add the cars you want.
So you would have a running balance of cars to buy, as more content is released
get what you want and no time limit on spend.

Once you reached your car limit and wanted 1 or 2 more cars you would have to pay for a 10 car pack BUT at least the other 8 you could buy in 6 months and stuff you choose.

I reckon they would make as much and everyone would get what they wanted, you could even wait for old cars to get updates before purchase etc

That would let community dictate vehicle type preferences and build relevant data on best cars to drop and add.
Unread 1 January 17, 11:09   #95
Guimengo
Uploader

You would have raceroom 2 :p.
Unread 6 January 17, 04:48   #96
Guimengo
Uploader

@DD:

http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/sh...89&postcount=8
Unread 10 January 17, 11:25   #97
DurgeDriven

Quote:

I dunno ...

Steam
rFactor: 9/10
rFactor2: 7/10

What planet do these people come from ? ? lol

At $32 ( all content ) vs AC $30 vs pCars $42 it must have the best base

Stock AC is a crap list of cars and tracks, pCars is not much better
Unread 10 January 17, 17:10   #98
Guimengo
Uploader

Durge, that link was regarding you getting back on the forum and only bothering with the skinpack you created. How did the response to my suggestion end up with this?

Anyway, I'll bite (again!). I don't care for overall reviews on titles I own, but rF1 despite its many shortcomings, did offer a championship season with specific AI. And it's being rated for the mods. rF2 has an almost fully functional core base, missing only more recent tech developments like hybrid and a few dynamic elements, etc, but it has good and awful content and underuses itself, despite being more feature-complete.

I got into AC because of the F-40, the stock content is better than rF2's, and both severely lack tracks but AC offers a few tracks that are known and fit the cars available. AC sadly didn't deliver on the netKar pro and Ferrari Virtual Academy hype, especially as time progressed. It lacks core game features so it has no real use outside of specific league racing or hotlapping.

pCARS took away a bunch of content and went back on their word numerous times, which is why I walked away from it, so I agree the stock content there is iffy. If what was meant to be stock but turned DLC or pC2 was actually in the base, it would offer the most content of all.

So for the price charged, you almost get what you pay with each. I find them overpriced while some people defend buying each all over. So when it comes to that, we should just agree we have different views .

Last edited by Guimengo; 10 January 17 at 17:37.
Unread 11 January 17, 00:03   #99
DurgeDriven

rF2 has 21 tracks + 3PA + ovals + experimental

How many has AC "stock" got, a bare handful !

be serious better "stock" content ?

Black Cat County looks like need for speed track, pathetic

and besides that they have no terrain worth mentioning they feel like pancakes. lol

That new fantasy Scottish track all they doing is copying pCars idea.

No balls to attempt IOM. lol

On ISI studio397 I said " I dunno "

Why bother, if anyone wanted me back they would have already asked him.

That is not true I see people ask after me all the time lol

https://forum.studio-397.com/index.p...e.54098/page-2

There is little interest to finish F3 community concept let alone start on the next car.

I did a F3 Spark thread as well then it was on to F2 and F1 was the general idea
each pack with it's own guest cars and drivers would retain their # if they wish
or take a new one.

Makes offline far better, names you actually drove with not Clark, Brabham

I think more people appreciate GTR2 Essentials and that is all I wish to do, make myself useful.

Last edited by DurgeDriven; 11 January 17 at 00:25.
Unread 12 January 17, 03:05   #100
boxer
Uploader

DD I still don't understand why you got banned.
It must have been a complaint no? I can't see anything you said that could have let to it.

BTW What is the GTR2 Essentials?