Basic:
https://workupload.com/file/kt7BNXB

thx to:

Team CREW (orig. Mod)
Dave Purdy
Mauricio Leiva
Reiza
ISI

Last edited by chiefwiggum; 21 January 17 at 13:25.
chiefwiggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 January 17, 23:52   #2
DurgeDriven

You know I really like this CW, great mod

So it has permissions, must have by now surely ?
Why not upload ?

btw who is this guy repackages your mod !

" I decided......." he starts with !

Then he says it is just physical ......and just delete yours ?! lmao

See that makes me as angry for you ! anyone anywhere same as NG, no difference.

Tell them to get their act together and make RD AMS ESSENTIALS lol
Then he can package his " add-ons" in a small jsgme mod
1 click activate to yours and another one for league version

Stupid making 3 complete mods.
DurgeDriven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 January 17, 23:55   #3
Guimengo
Uploader

From what I've read at RaceDepartment, the League Edition has been released and another person has helped with development of a Historical Edition. Also for rFactor 2.
Guimengo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 January 17, 00:05   #4
DurgeDriven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guimengo View Post
From what I've read at RaceDepartment, the League Edition has been released and another person has helped with development of a Historical Edition. Also for rFactor 2.
I still do not understand the readmes...........

either he asked permission to use the full mod not just physics from CW

or he said stuff it and used

or CW don't care.......

But I saw him on a hour ago he never said good job for anything
and I have not seen another of his cars since the second of three 1975 mods that
have been posted.

May be coincidence.

RD supposed to be this top race/server site
At least their admin should have upload rules, include permissions and credits at very least
so you know what you getting and whether you can post pics here at NG.

Anyways point being the physics and talent mods are tiny and could easy be packaged
like I already have and save RD and users extra bandwidth bloat they don't need.

Then in one click you can swap the original mod to any version

Which means you then do not need 3 sets of skins manually installed to each pack.

-----

From RD

***PLEASE DELETE ALL OTHER EDITIONS OF 1975 MOD***

No......... I won't !@! lool

*** You make small JSGME packs to go with the original one activate 1 click ***

That is called freedom of choice not to mention making newbies and people with slow connections lives a little better.

Do your want your League player for your muck around offline too.... .....to stuff with and forget
till qual or race day ? lol

Last edited by DurgeDriven; 9 January 17 at 00:40.
Unread 9 January 17, 00:23   #5
DurgeDriven

He asked permission to use the full mod not just physics from CW

or he said stuff it and used

or CW don't care.......

I saw him on a hour ago he never said anything like good job and I have not seen another of his cars since the second of three 1975 mods that have been posted.

May be coincidence.

I am not having ago at a guy he obviously loves the mod wants to improve it I would just like to know what the go is.......

RD supposed to be this top race/server site
At least their admin should have upload rules, include permissions and credits at very least so you know what you getting and whether you can post pics here at NG.

Anyways main point being the physics and talent mods are tiny and could easy be packaged like I already have and save RD and users extra bandwidth bloat they don't need.

Then in 2 clicks you can swap the original mod to any version and back.

Which means you then do not need 3 sets of skins manually installed to each pack.

Maybe you like both physics and want separate League edition too.
Why have to update 3 full folders ?

With jsgme you can package seperate player with the League edition
Unread 9 January 17, 12:12   #6
chiefwiggum

yes, you are right, I'm not happy like it is now, this destroyed my Mod now, but I'm not angry about that, it was a little bit unfortunate.......I thought he use his own files for his physic
Unread 10 January 17, 01:06   #7
DurgeDriven

I agree these add-ons should have been private league / online for now

Good news is test his if you like it use the files

When you then add a new car to it you explain about update physics/ league version

Why will anyone wait for another version to have cars added when yours has it all

hehehe

P.S. I really like rF2 '75 wip

Last edited by DurgeDriven; 10 January 17 at 01:24.
Unread 11 January 17, 12:34   #8
replicaz1427

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurgeDriven View Post
I agree these add-ons should have been private league / online for now

Good news is test his if you like it use the files

When you then add a new car to it you explain about update physics/ league version

Why will anyone wait for another version to have cars added when yours has it all

hehehe

P.S. I really like rF2 '75 wip
As I said when i released, i was JUST updating the physics files. I will agree that maybe this execution of it all has got a little bit complicated and yes you are right it could have been simpler, but I was only trying to help as several people had complained that the mod was undriveable. Not all the people are of the same skill level. I was merely trying to help. I have found that the modding community as a whole are rather ungrateful, and you end up thinking, why bother!! All you do is complain. Im trying my best to make it as historically accurate as i can, yet so far it has been rather thankless and I dont know why i am even bothering. The stupid remarks such as YOURS just make me think this even more. I gave full props to Chiefwiggum when i uploaded it, I asked prior to release too. So you have NO idea what you are talking about. I can carry on modding this mod, or stop, but that is for Chiefwiggum to decide.
replicaz1427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 January 17, 15:01   #9
DurgeDriven

Quote:
Originally Posted by replicaz1427 View Post
As I said when i released, i was JUST updating the physics files. I will agree that maybe this execution of it all has got a little bit complicated and yes you are right it could have been simpler, but I was only trying to help as several people had complained that the mod was undriveable. Not all the people are of the same skill level. I was merely trying to help. I have found that the modding community as a whole are rather ungrateful, and you end up thinking, why bother!! All you do is complain. Im trying my best to make it as historically accurate as i can, yet so far it has been rather thankless and I dont know why i am even bothering. The stupid remarks such as YOURS just make me think this even more. I gave full props to Chiefwiggum when i uploaded it, I asked prior to release too. So you have NO idea what you are talking about. I can carry on modding this mod, or stop, but that is for Chiefwiggum to decide.
Call me stupid ?

Get STUFFED !@!@

ungrateful unhelpful I don't give a flying pig

Physics update my butt hole !

Full props speak English

He said you DESTROYED his mod ..........tell you what do not start on me. lol
Unread 11 January 17, 16:24   #10
replicaz1427

Yes you are coming across stupid, you are commenting on things you do not know about. In regards to me "destroying it", i believe he was referring more to the menu structure, the way i divided certain cars up. If you actually look at the comments he said well done. So we're now working on it together, plus i can send you tons of messages from people thanking me for making the mod driveable.

Again, like i said, there are people of all different skill levels who were obviously struggling with the mod. The few that i said who moaned, moaned that the physics were not accurate to the era, 450bhp engines, so that has been changed and now we are just getting the driving style correct. That doesnt happen overnight but we will get there.

When you know what you are talking about then come back to me, until then, please, stop talking have a great day friend!!! x

ps, full props = perfect english,

thanks again
Unread 11 January 17, 17:29   #11
DurgeDriven

You said " If more cars are released I will add them " or something to that affect

So you didn't even know if there was more, that much is clear.

CW released the mod on the 27th then 1 or 2 cars a day every day.

He gave no indication it was the last.

Quote:
Andrew Scott Version: 1.0
Thanks again Chief, keep em coming mate
You released the first version of your mod soon after.

Since then no new content.
Sure anyone can say that is a coincidence.
Excuse me for being pessimistic, would not surprise me if we don't see more.

Who knows how many extras he had in mind or what changes after all it was v0.90

My idea about him ripping your physics and repacking with new cars was a joke, I did say hehehe

But if he did you would not have a leg to stand on, then what ?
update the physics again just to remake the pack with a new car he releases ?

I don't see the point of duplication.

--------------------------

I even suggested multi jsgme mods to accommodate your releases....

Like why would I have done that if I was not being impartial ?

IE: With a JSGME mod you would not need to add new cars or to upload the full mod again.

You would just update the physics as a "MOD" and peeps would 1 click activate to CW's 1975 mod, one click deactivate.

Best of both worlds, freedom of choice and no ones work needs deleting.
Unread 11 January 17, 18:16   #12
replicaz1427

TBH with you im not one of these people who gets angry at people sharing and using, hell if you he chose to use my physics thats a massive thank you in my eyes. So i did not get angry when you said that.

If you compare the RF mod he made I think he has now released all the cars from that RF mod to AMS, so that is it...for now. Although there maybe more, there may not be. Its totally up to him. His mod. His world. His rules.

I just took offense as being labelled as the man who ruined his mod. Or if you felt this way just say it over at RD, and we could of talked about it there. It does not matter now, I will keep working on this for as long as it takes and i will get it right so that it is regarded as one of the best AMS mods out there. CW has done an amazing job with the models so I would really love to make this mod handle and drive fantastic, so that we can all enjoy it - maybe even you
Unread 18 January 17, 02:17   #13
DurgeDriven

Like I said I would get just as upset someone did the same to you

I mean I am not upset lol just slightly miffed but I make it sound worse then a bear with sore tooth for effect is all.

I just think the whole scene has gone to pot, barely anything ever gets finished proper these day or there are 2 versions of the same thing.

Look at some of the circuits languishing in rFactor2
Skins let alone tracks and cars in AC have a dozen versions.
AMS there are too many mods and tracks that don't implement new features.
Unread 20 January 17, 08:05   #14
replicaz1427

AMS though is a completely different kettle of fish. Anyone who has any decent knowledge of AMS has had to sign a NDA so that the technology of track building cannot be shared. Thats the main reason why no one really knows how to make the tracks dynamic, so people are trying their best, but with the limited knowledge available, thats all.
Unread 20 January 17, 17:44   #15
Guimengo
Uploader

Exactly. It's pretty much the beta testers getting help from Alex and Renato with their releases, including on content like Simbin's Magny Cours and other conversions.
Unread 21 January 17, 13:26   #16
chiefwiggum

new Version F1 1975 V 1.1

F1 1975 LE V 1.1
* new Physic
* new Car Maki F101 (maybe the worstest Car in 1975)
* fixed 3d parts
* Pitcrew

Thanks to:
Team CREW (orig. Mod)
Dave Purdy
Mauricio Leiva
Dethrone1427 (LE Physic)
Hagapito40 (fixed 3d Parts)
Reiza
ISI

http://workupload.com/file/7hHrcY8
Unread 22 January 17, 23:39   #17
C Stephens

See this is one quirk of the modding community I dislike. Going forward Dethrone will be credited for the physics when it seems all he did was reduce engine power and double up the BodyDragBase. It certainly is easier to drive although the fronts a bit too planted for me. Anyways thanks for bringing this mod to AMS Chief, although I'll probably stick to the rF version. Hard to give up the effects of the rfe plugin.
C Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 January 17, 04:41   #18
DurgeDriven

+1

Half the people complain " Oh this is not the different physics one ? " would not even know how to get a advantage from it

LE makes for a better offline learning tool.... imho
Best way to learn is to have all Ai competitive to begin with

Historic races relative performance is boring as cars spread out.

So what if you drive some flyblown thing and win a WC, who cares ?

It is only offline, not like you get paid for it. lol
Unread 23 January 17, 17:07   #19
Guimengo
Uploader

I'm sure all of us who have driven GPL have taken the Lotus 49 out for a few rides and absolutely enjoyed its speed, but have also often chosen slower or more handling-specific cars for championship runs and a fun challenge .
Unread 24 January 17, 23:14   #20
DurgeDriven

Yeah of course sure it is "fun" but from a learning perspective the outcome will depend on a drivers talent and his ability to read the cars and to do that they have to be able to lap consistently within 0.2 and understand where they lost it or gained when each car has different physics.

With LE it is largely irrelevant and just adjusting the strength and aggression will keep all cars within distance which means you get more passing which is what you need learning not lapping alone

Learner in a BRM won't see another car all race

A good simmer will win in a BRM ...newbie won't win in a Lotus ........no matter how different or similar the physics are

So in 1967 you can win in a BRM though after '66 they never won another race for 4 years.

The fact you can speaks volumes for how wacked up they are.

Best offline equalizer for mine is increasing tyre wear and fuel usage, that changes car character more.

Last edited by DurgeDriven; 24 January 17 at 23:31.
Unread 24 January 17, 23:36   #21
JoeSchmoe

I have V2....? Better go check.........
JoeSchmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 January 17, 23:55   #22
DurgeDriven

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe View Post
I have V2....? Better go check.........
I like F1 1975 v1.2 ....link above has been updated.
Unread 25 January 17, 18:54   #23
replicaz1427

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Stephens View Post
See this is one quirk of the modding community I dislike. Going forward Dethrone will be credited for the physics when it seems all he did was reduce engine power and double up the BodyDragBase. It certainly is easier to drive although the fronts a bit too planted for me. Anyways thanks for bringing this mod to AMS Chief, although I'll probably stick to the rF version. Hard to give up the effects of the rfe plugin.
Not quite mate, i've had to completely edit and adjust the tyres, how they handle, how they heat up/cool down, lateral movements, car aero, braking, engine physics. And on top of that i've then gone to create individual physics for each car for the HE mod...so a little bit more than just reduce engine power and double up bodydrag, thanks.

And this is the small quirk of the modding scene i dislike...people judging without knowledge.
Unread 25 January 17, 19:28   #24
DurgeDriven

That is what I was talking about .....

Light and free

Nice HE version

extracted to: MODS - 1975 HE v1.1

Using JSGME or OVGME swap versions in a click
Unread 25 January 17, 20:29   #25
replicaz1427

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurgeDriven View Post
That is what I was talking about .....

Light and free

Nice HE version

extracted to: MODS - 1975 HE v1.1

Using JSGME or OVGME swap versions in a click
Thanks very much!! Simple is better!!
Unread 28 January 17, 02:42   #26
DurgeDriven

Quote:
AMS though is a completely different kettle of fish. Anyone who has any decent knowledge of AMS has had to sign a NDA so that the technology of track building cannot be shared. Thats the main reason why no one really knows how to make the tracks dynamic, so people are trying their best, but with the limited knowledge available, thats all.
Why I see better options is less base content + individual DLCs and no 3rd Party

Let the Best modders that do 3rd Party become the DLC makers instead ! That would fix this DNA thing.....errr NDA. p

That way the tracks and cars you get will have all features implemented.

People say many mods in AMS feel great, I think it is partially illusion caused from over the improved physics, tyres and FFB from GSC, just try the same car in both.

Naturally this is a personal opinion but I would rather buy 12 cars and tracks voted on popular opinion and that implemented everything rather then 100's of free ones that don't.
Unread 28 January 17, 06:02   #27
Guimengo
Uploader

Paid DLC splits the online userbase. Make that a variety of packs and it becomes very segmented. The best thing would be for modders to continously support their work and for user to contribute at least $1 per mod or download. It is very idealistic but it would keep mods free and also provide incentive.

I've had well over 20.000 total downloads and 3 people total have donated, and funnily enough, all 3 in the past couple of months. Some folks can be generous, some don't have the means, some don't see the benefit, but I speak for myself and a couple of other guys who cares for accuracy when I say we do the work out of passion. Recognition would only offer more incentive, but selling out regularly for DLC ... might as well become a contractor.
Unread 29 January 17, 01:42   #28
syhlif32
Premium Member

Quote:
People say many mods in AMS feel great, I think it is partially illusion caused from over the improved physics, tyres and FFB from GSC, just try the same car in both
Tires and grip has changed so you can't expect a GSC car to do well in AMS just like a AMS car isn't doing well in GSC.
But the changes are really very small and I assume the main reason is to block GSC cars and modders really are to sell DLC.

Was tried a few days on Steam to sell DLC from modders! All or nearly all was 'lifted' or at least claimed to be from somebody else's work.

Thanks to Chiefwiggum for a good job. Looks great.
syhlif32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 January 17, 14:48   #29
C Stephens

Quote:
Not quite mate, i've had to completely edit and adjust the tyres, how they handle, how they heat up/cool down, lateral movements, car aero, braking, engine physics. And on top of that i've then gone to create individual physics for each car for the HE mod...so a little bit more than just reduce engine power and double up bodydrag, thanks.

And this is the small quirk of the modding scene i dislike...people judging without knowledge.
I don't want to undermine what your trying to do here. I think its good you've stepped up to the plate, although your direction doesn't agree with me, and that's fine because my opinion doesn't matter. Let's be a bit realistic here. I know enough to be comparing the differences between the original physics and your modified ones. And they are modified not "new". I haven't played your HE so can't comment on that but was interested enough to look at the files. Interesting how your "new" tire files are exactly the same as Dave p's original files with the exception of about 10-12 lines but all reference to Dave P has been stricken from the file?
f1 1975LE RF - // Tires for the 1975 F1 Series LE version by Dave Purdy, Shawn Purdy
f1 1975HE AMS - // Tires for the 1975 F1 Series LE version by Dethrone1427

Again I don't want to discourage you but when 95% of the file is unchanged, I think you need to keep credit where it belongs. Also please continue to work on your engine files. Have you looked at your engine curves? Compare the original Engine, the Reiza engine and your curves, yours is a bit abrupt could use some more, massaging, I guess to smooth out the graphs.

Again not trying to undermine what your doing, just call it like it is. These are modified physics of the originals, not "new". Still a lot of work on your part but nowhere near the amount of work put into the originals. Sorry for being an @ss but Dave P did a lot for our community and deserves a bit of respect, as does any modder, towards their work.
C Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 January 17, 21:34   #30
replicaz1427

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Stephens View Post
I don't want to undermine what your trying to do here. I think its good you've stepped up to the plate, although your direction doesn't agree with me, and that's fine because my opinion doesn't matter. Let's be a bit realistic here. I know enough to be comparing the differences between the original physics and your modified ones. And they are modified not "new". I haven't played your HE so can't comment on that but was interested enough to look at the files. Interesting how your "new" tire files are exactly the same as Dave p's original files with the exception of about 10-12 lines but all reference to Dave P has been stricken from the file?
f1 1975LE RF - // Tires for the 1975 F1 Series LE version by Dave Purdy, Shawn Purdy
f1 1975HE AMS - // Tires for the 1975 F1 Series LE version by Dethrone1427

Again I don't want to discourage you but when 95% of the file is unchanged, I think you need to keep credit where it belongs. Also please continue to work on your engine files. Have you looked at your engine curves? Compare the original Engine, the Reiza engine and your curves, yours is a bit abrupt could use some more, massaging, I guess to smooth out the graphs.

Again not trying to undermine what your doing, just call it like it is. These are modified physics of the originals, not "new". Still a lot of work on your part but nowhere near the amount of work put into the originals. Sorry for being an @ss but Dave P did a lot for our community and deserves a bit of respect, as does any modder, towards their work.
Yeah i understand totally where you are coming from Dave did add an awful lot to the community and i dont want to detract from anything he produced. I have actually said on the RD forums that i only inherited these physics, and that i tried to make them historically accurate as i can (something unto which im still working on), however I understand what you are saying but again you are selling me somewhat short, as i did have to adjust the HDV files quite extensively, and in part because of that i then had to adjust and test TBC file (for sometime!! I might add) lines further than the lines you stated, all of the following obv have resonably large implications thus need A LOT of in game testing on my behalf so when i have taken time out of my day and tested, tested, tested till they worked correctly. So you can understand where my surprise is coming from now hopefully so? But for what its worth here are the other lines that i edited and played around with until they worked...

DropoffFunction=
RollingResistance=
Heating=
Transfer=
HeatDistrib=
WearRate=
AIGripMult=
AIWear=
OptimumPressure=

In regards to the engine ini, i am looking at an overhaul, but im trying to make the engines, errrr, not so cultured should i say...but yes, they maybe be quite abrupt as they are, but like i said, an overhaul is in order as we speak.

I actually think over at RD my very, very OP stated, "updated physics". Again, anyone who had been following that thread knew that these were inheritated and updated physics. I guess it my bad was that i didnt really think about the mod being distrubuted outside of RD thus people not knowing that i had stated that i was working on the mods physics. Not making brand new physics. I've tried to be as much as an open book on this as possible, because i would like to make it as good as possible and if people have valid suggestions, or historical facts im completely open to all things that can make this as accurate and challenging as possible.

I still stand by the them being HEAVILY modified physics. Especially the HE physics, hence me including the mentions of Dave on the LE physics but mentioning myself more on the HE, because frankly, with all the tweaking and tuning...i lost a lot of sleep over that man!!! As my girlfriend will attest to!!

Last edited by replicaz1427; 31 January 17 at 11:31.