NoGripRacing.com

Go Back   NoGripRacing Forums > Files > Downloads

Unread 24 March 17, 18:43   #301
chomik

about what you already wrote, I known that. As I said, I have managed to even turn the helmet render completely off. DOF in overall is also off, but it's still present on that hologram HUD. I have tried to search for it in car files, in the example Z06, but probably I need hex editor, which I don't know. Maybe it's not so important, just bothering now. Because I will easliy change z06 for another car oh, can I use mod cars with your g-tyres? Or which mods are usable, since there are some of them around internet, which modify files already used by other mods... gosh it sounds weird. But I think, you know I meant
chomik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 March 17, 20:04   #302
B7ake

If Mod car uses any of original shift 2 tires then it will use my tires , but if car has it's own tires then no..in that case you can pick one of mine that will fit that type of car and copy/paste tire file content over mod car tire file content. Before you install / enable any mod car you can check if it has it's own tires by looking into that car mod folder / vehicles/physics/tires

And for blurring of projected tacho on Z06 I'm not sure if you can change it but since I like that effect I wont help you with that one

P.S. Don't forget to check chassis file of mod car too to disable bugged Caster and caster settings just putt two // in front like this

Quote:
//LeftCasterRange=(0.0, 0.1, 100) // front-left caster
//LeftCastersetting=20
//RightCasterRange=(0.0, 0.1, 100) // front-right caster
//RightCastersetting=20
B7ake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 March 17, 06:58   #303
chomik

Thanks! any further mod updates planned or it's done for a while?
Unread 25 March 17, 13:22   #304
B7ake

Update will be for sure, I have to include caster fix and decrease front (sidewall) cornering stiffness of tires, probably 25-35%. It will make steering less aggressive and give it ''natural'' feel.
Unread 4 April 17, 20:41   #305
chomik

I have tried Bugatti Veyron now and starting a race with that car is weird. If I try to make a good or perfect start, there is no power at all when accelerating. When I just full throttle before start and RPM is maxed out, then it's like a thunder, eating the rest of cars for a breakfast. Any fix for that?

For what stands the left gauge in cockpit view in Veyron?
Unread 4 April 17, 21:37   #306
B7ake

That's how it works... it has power just when 4xturbos kicks in, other then that, keep throttle 40% pressed and it wont generate more then 200 hp . Left tacho should show you horse power
Unread 5 April 17, 16:17   #307
chomik

indeed, that's what I've noticed. Should be cool, to see real time HP, but now it's just weird. Even more, when you race against other Veyrons. If that can't be fixed, just forget it. There are other cars to ride
Unread 5 April 17, 17:44   #308
B7ake

Quote:
Originally Posted by chomik View Post
indeed, that's what I've noticed. Should be cool, to see real time HP, but now it's just weird. Even more, when you race against other Veyrons. If that can't be fixed, just forget it. There are other cars to ride
Since I had to try Veyron I couldn't resist to make new gearbox(original gear ratios) and tyres, adjust engine RPM and change springs and damper rates (this is setup taken from guys that performed testing somewhere last year, they used it on 1200hp supersport version and they slightly changed gearbox ratios (I didnt). Setup itself works better then stock ingame setup....So..give it a try. I have also included physictweaker with grip scale 1 down from 1.2 and fresh adjustments for ai drivers.

Download rar from attachments extract to your ''MODS'' folder and enable as usually with JSGMe.

And let me know how it runs for you.

P.S. It won't conflict with other cars or mods so enable it as last mod.
Attached Files
File Type: rar bugatti_v_tune_A.rar (13.2 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by B7ake; 6 April 17 at 14:57.
Unread 5 April 17, 18:28   #309
chomik

Ok, I'll try (but I think, I have driven enough with that car for a while ). Veyron feels like a boat in this game, indeed. For sure it was made to beat acceleration and vmax records in real life, not to beat corners, in my opinion. So it's in the game. He's heavy and not so noisy inside, so I can't feel the speed while driving without HUD. But the brakes are bad ass. You can brake in time before every corner. That's for pros. And for cons is cornering itself. Veyron just does not turn at certain speed but it's fun to drive. Unique, after I use your mod. As for all of other cars now
Unread 5 April 17, 19:18   #310
B7ake

Quote:
Originally Posted by chomik View Post
Ok, I'll try (but I think, I have driven enough with that car for a while ). Veyron feels like a boat in this game, indeed. For sure it was made to beat acceleration and vmax records in real life, not to beat corners, in my opinion. So it's in the game. He's heavy and not so noisy inside, so I can't feel the speed while driving without HUD. But the brakes are bad ass. You can brake in time before every corner. That's for pros. And for cons is cornering itself. Veyron just does not turn at certain speed but it's fun to drive. Unique, after I use your mod. As for all of other cars now
I forgot to mention that I have added invisible drag like parachute brakes to Veyron and tyres are adjusted in ways that you can use real life steering ratio. I recommend always -2 from maximum so for veyron you could drive with 48 and being able to turn and drive easy on any corner or any track in game. Also adjust caster from 15 to 24.
Unread 19 April 17, 16:50   #311
chomik

update soon?