NoGripRacing.com

Go Back   NoGripRacing Forums > Files > Downloads

Unread 8 July 17, 18:15   #1
System
Automated Poster

Default Ferrari F430 Scuderia for Project CARS by JDougNY and GVSE

Ferrari F430 Scuderia

Car model and sounds by SMS (Shift xbox 360 dlc)
Model conversion by GVSE.
Physics, audio and assistance with model conversion by JDougNY.

All latest updates can be found at Sam's blog (home for JDougNY and GvsE car mods) http://projectcarsmoddingteam.weebly.com/
System is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 July 17, 18:18   #2
System
Automated Poster

Default A new version is uploaded

Version 1.00 of "Ferrari F430 Scuderia" is uploaded. View the file details
System is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 July 17, 21:45   #3
rudy pessotto

rudy pessotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 July 17, 23:24   #4
Pepinko8187

Can some one help please. Every time I try to play with car that has tiremod it is not working.It will just show me a black screen when I lauch the game.
Pepinko8187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 July 17, 10:52   #5
robillard3381
Uploader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepinko8187 View Post
Can some one help please. Every time I try to play with car that has tiremod it is not working.It will just show me a black screen when I lauch the game.
I think it's because of your game version: for mods with tiremod.rg, you need to have version 11.0 at least. What is your game version?
robillard3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 July 17, 17:11   #6
Pepinko8187

Thanks I updated the version and its working
Pepinko8187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 July 17, 08:56   #7
danyaal majid 4567

i have an error when ever the game tries to load the cars model,it gives me a bdgbfatal error
this happened for all the mods i tried including audi r8lms,mclaren p1 , gt3 huracan.
i hope u can tell me how to fix this.
thanks in advance
danyaal majid 4567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 July 17, 15:14   #8
JDougNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by danyaal majid 4567 View Post
i have an error when ever the game tries to load the cars model,it gives me a bdgbfatal error
this happened for all the mods i tried including audi r8lms,mclaren p1 , gt3 huracan.
i hope u can tell me how to fix this.
thanks in advance
Deactivate every car. Then see if you can choose an original car and get on the track without the game crashing.
If the game is crashing with no addon cars activated, try performing a reset to the selected (active) car like this...
- Go to "Free Practice" and choose an original car, then view that car from within the free practice menu
- Go to "quick race weekend" and choose an original car, then view that car from within the quick race weekend menu
- Go to "My Garage" and just let the selected "active" car appear in the menu
- attempt to enter a race and see if the crashing stopped

On to the addon cars....
#1) Your game version must be 11.2. If it's not, then update the game to V11.2 before reading any further

#2) you have installed/activated only the 64bit or the 32bit version of the car, depending on which pcars executable you use.
***To simplify things, only activate one car at at time. Once it works without the game crashing, activate one more car. If that next car works, then continue adding one at a time, testing that the car works. Stop adding a car, once you find one that is crashing. There are two Lotus Exige cars by Didouc that crash the game and should be removed, including all mods.txt and tiremod.rg entries.
Also, Didouc released some cars where he is repeating the naming of carcass and other things in the tiremod.rg, which is not a proper method. Every name that is recorded must be unique. With him repeating the naming, there could possibly be some crashing due to that, too.

#3) you have correctly copied into both mods.txt and tiremod.rg all entries that were provided. Also, check that you don't have duplicate/triplicate entries in both mods.txt and tiremod.rg

I can tell you that the 26 cars we've released can be activated all at once, without any issues.
JDougNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 August 17, 18:22   #9
SOUVIK ROY

when i try play with addon cars its shows me unhandled exception trapped error ...... any solutions guyz ??? i need help plz
SOUVIK ROY is offline   Reply With Quote