NoGripRacing.com

Go Back   NoGripRacing Forums > PC Racing > GTR2

Unread 10 August 17, 02:58   #1
jscharpf
Premium Member

Default AI teammate pitting DNF is there a solution?

I know this has been discussed but I'm still not sure I'm understanding if there is a real solution.
The issue is after running my laps and giving control to my teammate in an offline championship race, when my teammate takes over and runs, after they're done, they come into the pits and just sit there, eventually getting a DNF.
I've saved my game just before pitting so I can solve the problem by not giving up control, but I'm trying to understand is there a way to fix this?
Any setting in any file anywhere?
jscharpf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 August 17, 21:57   #2
XtC24

I am not sure if I understood you right, but if so, you just have to press enter if you don't want to change the driver and the AI will go to another stint.

Therefore you can not let the AI teammate drive for like 4 hours while you go to sleep before your next stint in 24 h race...
XtC24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 August 17, 22:03   #3
jscharpf
Premium Member

When the AI comes in to pit, he just sits there, no menu option to change tires, etc.. he is still in the car (there is no pop up clipboard).. so I can't do anything. I tried hitting enter, nothing happens, (I can the menu to view replay or quit).
jscharpf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 August 17, 14:20   #4
XtC24

Maybe try a new fresh install on the same computer.
Then try It out It should work properly , maybe then will be possibility to compare some files. Or you will copy your content and use the new install.
XtC24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 August 17, 15:43   #5
nasdriv87

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscharpf View Post
When the AI comes in to pit, he just sits there, no menu option to change tires, etc.. he is still in the car (there is no pop up clipboard).. so I can't do anything. I tried hitting enter, nothing happens, (I can the menu to view replay or quit).
u need to get control back before pit other car will be there...
nasdriv87 is offline   Reply With Quote