Unread 23 February 18, 21:17   #2
System
Automated Poster

Default A new version is uploaded

Version 1.10 of "Lykan Hypersport" is uploaded. View the file details
System is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 February 18, 16:41   #3
Airwalk

When activate bootfiles V3.0.0.0 with PCARS2 V4.0.0.2.0991 , every cars won't able to get out of pit.It's like handbrake is on.When de-activate bootfiles, problem is solved (but no more addon cars)
Airwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 February 18, 17:55   #4
JDougNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airwalk View Post
When activate bootfiles V3.0.0.0 with PCARS2 V4.0.0.2.0991 , every cars won't able to get out of pit.It's like handbrake is on.When de-activate bootfiles, problem is solved (but no more addon cars)
You must use new bootfiles V4.0.0.0 with Pcars v4. Download HERE
JDougNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 February 18, 18:09   #5
Airwalk

Yes that was it ! I've found the solution by myself but thank you for your reply.Everything works well.Very good job.
Unread 28 February 18, 18:41   #6
sertrex

Will there be physics update? The wobble too much is not a good balance and it is almost impossible to drive.
sertrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 February 18, 20:23   #7
JDougNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by sertrex View Post
Will there be physics update? The wobble too much is not a good balance and it is almost impossible to drive.
No, there will be no changes to physics. The setup is already on the stiff side (for a Road Car) with 2.31hz front spring frequency and 2.1 hz rear spring frequency. The "wobble" is more of a graphical exaggeration of the higher levels of body inertia that I use in physics.

The car has over 900nm of peak torque. So, if you are driving with all aids off, then you need to be good with the throttle. Otherwise, turn on traction control for a little bit of assist. On my team, a team member had no problems driving the car with a game pad and aids off. He just used a little bit of finesse with the throttle. That's to be expected with a high torque car.
Unread 1 March 18, 08:40   #8
sertrex

What kind of steering wheel and what FFB profile has been set up? I have a Fanatec FM CSR.
The front of the car is as if the front wheel is out, right away. It's hard to believe that such a car works similarly in life. There is no dead play in the middle ground. I guess there's not much to it because they've broken it all.
Unread 1 March 18, 15:03   #9
JDougNY

/
Quote:
Originally Posted by sertrex View Post
What kind of steering wheel and what FFB profile has been set up? I have a Fanatec FM CSR.
The front of the car is as if the front wheel is out, right away. It's hard to believe that such a car works similarly in life. There is no dead play in the middle ground. I guess there's not much to it because they've broken it all.
When working on the physics, there are only 2 minor FFB parameters. I set them the same for every car for consistency. Between Project cars (PC1) and Project Cars 2, I've designed physics for over 40 cars. One person said they had to make a minor FFB adjustment due to a heavier feel to the wheel.
So, there's nothing I can change to the physics to make your ffb feel different, because ffb is not a part of the physics code (except for 2 multipliers that I set the same for every car).

Judging from your tone and laughing emoticon, I doubt there's any way to have a proper conversation with you. So, just uninstall the car and get on with your day.
Unread 1 March 18, 15:59   #10
sertrex

Unread 16 April 18, 12:36   #11
System
Automated Poster

Default A new version is uploaded

Version 1.15 of "Lykan Hypersport" is uploaded. View the file details
System is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 April 18, 07:36   #12
Airwalk

With legal copy of PCARS2 in V5.0.0.1 : "No valid project cars 2 found in directory ...." at the beginning of install
Unread 18 April 18, 23:43   #13
JDougNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airwalk View Post
With legal copy of PCARS2 in V5.0.0.1 : "No valid project cars 2 found in directory ...." at the beginning of install
At the beginning of the installation, you are prompted to browse to "Project Cars (PC1)" to validate ownership of the old game. You need to choose your original "Project Cars" installation to prove ownership, not "Project Cars 2". Once you pass "Project Cars" ownership check, you will then be prompted to point to your "Project Cars 2" folder to install.