NoGripRacing.com

Go Back   NoGripRacing Forums > PC Racing > Rally Trophy

Unread 23 March 10, 19:10   #1
montoyafan

Default Need a little help with RT2

Hi everyone,

Thought I would give RT another try since I had no idea any real mods had been made for it. I did the things outlined here: http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437 for some reason thinking this was RT2. Then last night I find out it's a whole other thing.

Do I need to uninstall and do it all over again to have RT2 or could I, maybe, install over what I have already done? I do notice that the RT2 mod is 116 MB in size, isn't there a 100 MB limit here at NG? Is there some other way to DL it?

Also, I tried installing some addon cars I found in the TT2007(?) file I DL'd with BFZ Manager and it said they were installed but I cannot access them. I found one thread asking the same question but it would appear the answer had been sent to him via PM or something because however he fixed it was not outlined in the thread itself.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!!
montoyafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 March 10, 15:41   #2
kiplali
Rally Veteran

You don't need to install any of the other mods. The RT2 file contains everything you need. From memory, when we were testing RT2 prior to its release, I always did a fresh install.
If you have installed any addon cars, then you must reintall the original car/cars before installing RT2.

The TT2007 add on was just an update for the tires of the original factory cars and the Realmod supplement did the same thing for the non factory cars. So there are no new cars in those files.

The RT2 file is over the 100MB limit but assuming you have not downloaded anything else you will be able to download it.(480+ have done so without problem). I am afraid this is the only place you can download the file.

Hope that helps.

Kip
kiplali is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 March 10, 15:56   #3
kiplali
Rally Veteran

I have just checked the 2007TT mod and whilst it does contain a folder for addon cars it only relates to updated tires, You would need to have the addon cars already installed and then click on the RTP file to update the tires.

BTW when you double click on any RTP file, if you select No when asked, the file will open in the BZFManager and show what files it contains.

Kip
Unread 3 January 12, 08:32   #4
titi23170

I was not able to donwload the file (the download start and finnished prematurely after only 5 ko!)
Could someone help me?
titi23170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 January 12, 09:43   #5
kiplali
Rally Veteran

Only thing that springs to mind is that you have downloaded alot of other stuff. The RT2 file is over the 100MB limit but as long as you have not downloaded anything else you will be able to download it.(1000+ have done so without problem). If you have downloaded other files recently I suggest you wait a while, then try later. Hope that helps.

Kip
Unread 3 January 12, 11:34   #6
titi23170

Ok Thanks for your quick reply
I will try tomorrow
titi23170 is offline   Reply With Quote