NoGripRacing.com

Go Back   NoGripRacing Forums > Console Racing > Forza Motorsport Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 8 February 10, 05:05   #1
Roush9
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Default OH BUDDAY!!! fm3

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/med...m#/video/3287/

finally, a new track
Roush9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 February 10, 05:08   #2
Empty Box
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Default

finally, a new track not worth the msp.

Can't remember how many times I raced on Motegi in FM2.... I think a grand total of twice, once solo drifting, the other putzing around for photomode.

Yawn.
Empty Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 February 10, 05:09   #3
Roush9
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty Box View Post
finally, a new track not worth the msp.

Can't remember how many times I raced on Motegi in FM2.... I think a grand total of twice, once solo drifting, the other putzing around for photomode.

Yawn.
the nurburgring GP circuit not worth the MSP? Stop smoking crack mattadorr.
Roush9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 February 10, 05:12   #4
Empty Box
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Default

Nurburgring GP circuit.

YAWN. Did you hear that? YAWN.

Boring and Bland. What, 2 layouts + VLN circuit? How often would I use that, considering it's not that great of a track.

Then again, I'm likely getting rid of Forza for BC2 when the time comes, so what do I care.
Empty Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 February 10, 05:40   #5
moppenheimer
 
moppenheimer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Default

Im with El t0rr0, Nurb Gp sucks ass
moppenheimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 February 10, 14:20   #6
zud the spud
is breathing manually
 
zud the spud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Preston, UK Hometown: Solihull, UK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty Box View Post
Nurburgring GP circuit.

YAWN. Did you hear that? YAWN.

Boring and Bland. What, 2 layouts + VLN circuit? How often would I use that, considering it's not that great of a track.
I'll repeat Roush's statement: Stop smoking crack mattadorr.

Seriously, this track is amazing.

Last edited by zud the spud; 8 February 10 at 18:18.
zud the spud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 February 10, 18:11   #7
ALEXZANDER
 
ALEXZANDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Michigan
Age: 24
Default

Nords GP circuit...ill take it, but rather have had monza with the 10km loop included.
ALEXZANDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 February 10, 18:20   #8
Empty Box
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zud the spud View Post
I'll repeat Roush's statement: Stop smoking crack mattadorr.

Seriously, this track is amazing.
Compared to Yas Marina, yea. But anything else, Meh.

And what is up with the grass looking like a golf course?
Empty Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 19:49.
Home - Top

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

www.nogripracing.com 2003 - 2015
Page generated in 0.10520 seconds with 8 queries