NoGripRacing.com

Go Back   NoGripRacing Forums > Console Racing > Forza Motorsport Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10 December 10, 23:09   #1
btcckid
 
btcckid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Age: 22
Default Jalopnik car pack release :)

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us...oice_Classics/

1971 AMC Javelin-AMX
1973 BMW Motorsport 2002 Turbo
1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS 454
1971 De Tomaso Pantera
1982 DeLorean DMC-12
1987 Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth
1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II
1978 Saab 99 Turbo
1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution
1957 Ferrari 250 California

some pictures on the official link....
ill be deffinately purchasing this especially for the touring car based cars more........but finally is all i can say...
btcckid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 December 10, 23:49   #2
MAD-MINI
 
MAD-MINI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Aylsham, Sask, Canada eh
Age: 26
Default

Nice when I get out of hospital (After Christnas ) I will be downloading this one! Man I love the mercedes 190E and the Sierra Cosworth
MAD-MINI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 December 10, 23:51   #3
DoMw94
 
DoMw94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Age: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD-MINI View Post
Nice when I get out of hospital (After Christnas ) I will be downloading this one! Man I love the mercedes 190E and the Sierra Cosworth
get well soon m8


I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still waiting for the top gear pack and the ultimate collection cars to go on market plkace tho!
DoMw94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 10, 15:54   #4
gavkiwi
 
gavkiwi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Natural State, US of A
Age: 39
Default

Now i need this game, to paint all the sierra cosworths i want, need a 360 too lol

good news though!
gavkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 December 10, 16:16   #5
freejrs
 
freejrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Shire
Age: 28
Default

If only they released this 6 months ago I would have bought it. Too late now....
freejrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 December 10, 17:02   #6
DoMw94
 
DoMw94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Age: 20
Default

TYPICAL STUPID TURN10, today is the release date and is this pack available for download? NO!!! IF THIS ISNT FIXED SOON THEN I REFUSE TO BUY FMS4, IM SICK OF BEING CHEATED OUT OF CASH AND MESSED ABOUT!!!!
DoMw94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 December 10, 14:55   #7
ravenmorpheus2k
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: in an astral plane that was never meant to fly.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoMw94 View Post
TYPICAL STUPID TURN10, today is the release date and is this pack available for download? NO!!! IF THIS ISNT FIXED SOON THEN I REFUSE TO BUY FMS4, IM SICK OF BEING CHEATED OUT OF CASH AND MESSED ABOUT!!!!
It is out. I downloaded it earlier today. Had a spare 400 M$ points so I thought why not.

Can't say I'm all that impressed, only car I wanted from it is the De Tomato Panteater. Not a bad car by all accounts in game terms but not great, and when you put the front spoiler on it looks ugly, T10 decided to just slap a carbon fibre FM3 front spoiler on rather than model a proper splitter.

And the cockpit is rubbish, the viewpoint is as though you're sat with the steering wheel up against your chest, and there is no rear view mirror or side mirrors.

One only hopes that in FM4 they sort out their cockpit views.

Not many skins or tunes for the Pantera but people have already tried to do BTTF skins for the Delorean.

Couple of pics of a quick skin I've done. Take off the stupid FM wings and it looks like the 1984 Batmobile from DC Comic -



Last edited by ravenmorpheus2k; 15 December 10 at 16:03.
ravenmorpheus2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 December 10, 22:26   #8
DoMw94
 
DoMw94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Age: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenmorpheus2k View Post
It is out. I downloaded it earlier today. Had a spare 400 M$ points so I thought why not.

Can't say I'm all that impressed, only car I wanted from it is the De Tomato Panteater. Not a bad car by all accounts in game terms but not great, and when you put the front spoiler on it looks ugly, T10 decided to just slap a carbon fibre FM3 front spoiler on rather than model a proper splitter.

And the cockpit is rubbish, the viewpoint is as though you're sat with the steering wheel up against your chest, and there is no rear view mirror or side mirrors.

One only hopes that in FM4 they sort out their cockpit views.

Not many skins or tunes for the Pantera but people have already tried to do BTTF skins for the Delorean.

Couple of pics of a quick skin I've done. Take off the stupid FM wings and it looks like the 1984 Batmobile from DC Comic -
yeah i got it now, a day late the Ferrari is incredible, the DeLorean, erm well lets say its not as good as other things shall we
DoMw94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 December 10, 00:47   #9
freejrs
 
freejrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Shire
Age: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoMw94 View Post
yeah i got it now, a day late the Ferrari is incredible, the DeLorean, erm well lets say its not as good as other things shall we
It only needs to hit 88mph and there are no really bad corners when travelling through space time.
freejrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 December 10, 01:46   #10
JumpStart
 
JumpStart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by btcckid View Post
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us...oice_Classics/

1971 AMC Javelin-AMX
1973 BMW Motorsport 2002 Turbo
1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS 454
1971 De Tomaso Pantera
1982 DeLorean DMC-12
1987 Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth
1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II
1978 Saab 99 Turbo
1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution
1957 Ferrari 250 California

some pictures on the official link....
ill be deffinately purchasing this especially for the touring car based cars more........but finally is all i can say...
What happen to the Mitsubishi Starion???


I actually own it's sister the Chrysler Conquest Tsi


Funny the image is at Jalopnik.com... ironic huh!

The Original Release of the Winners listed here:http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=124959

Last edited by JumpStart; 16 December 10 at 01:57.
JumpStart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:00.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

www.nogripracing.com 2003 - 2014
Page generated in 0.09137 seconds with 8 queries