I have got WRC for the PS3 and I play it with the normal controller.
The game has got it's good and bad points.
But I think it has a very good basic, especially for a first semi-sim rally game.
I'm actually happy that it's no hardcore-sim. I think this is just right.
When I played it online, I often was to quick so others couldn't finish on time
I think this needs to be done on the next game:
- Better weather system
- Shorter career mode.
- Decals adding to the car is oke, but I would like to see it more as in Forza3.
- A look at the physics, I think the overall grip level is a bit to low.
- Adding Super Special Stages in the game. Is nice for offline and online.
- Stages width should be smaller/tighter, maybee not more difficult, but more technical. This will bring the overall speed lower, so automatically the stages will cost more time.
- Now there are 3 stages + reverse,
----I would like to see 3 rally day's,
-------with 2 SS on the first day you have to do twice.
-------3 or 4 stages on day 2, also doing twice
-------and on the final day again 2 stages, doing twice.
--- And better U-turns, when you really need the handbrake to be faster.