Originally Posted by redi
That's not really helpful. Argumentation please
Lets list them out.
What i like:
- The physics is good, as it felt pretty realistic.
- Great models and graphics, especially the hood reflections
- Decent car list, will be great if PC gets Legend DLC.
- I love the tracks available in the game. Some of them are so much fun to drive on. Such as Road America, Bathrust.
- Tiny little details like hood vibration when accelerating, or the net vibrating in Corvette GT3.
- The game have some of the best shadows i ever seen in the game.
- Tuning system is sweet, especially the tuning on the track feature.
- Autolog is a nice feature for Shift 2.
What i hate:
- AI ramming you frequently
- Sticky collision which is incredibly annoying. It does discourage you to ram other cars, but sometimes it will ruin the whole game because the AI rammed you.
- Horrible stock cars tuning, which is hard to drive
- No PC DLC, as usual, im quite pissed with the fact that they seem like they left the Legends portion as DLC. I blame EA.
- I find some events have vastly different difficulty.Retro is easy as chips, but GT3 is just incredibly difficult.
- The AI tend to use strange car combinations, like im driving a Works Lancia Delta, and the AI all drove Supra.
- Strange bugs where you dont get any money when you level up.
- The career seem to give you very little money. It's tough to get new cars sometimes, especially those hyper cars like Huayra or Veyron, without selling what you have now for one.
- Horrible livery editor. Very user unfriendly.