NoGripRacing.com

Go Back   NoGripRacing Forums > PC Racing > NetKar Pro

Old 30 September 11, 03:14   #1
DHulme

Default LFS vs netKar Pro 1.3

With the advent of LFS developers allowing a conversion of Blackwood to netKar Pro, would anyone care to give their driving impressions regarding their FFB/physics/tire models between LFS' FOX/F08 and netKar Pro's Formula 2000/Formula Target/KS2?
DHulme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 October 11, 13:38   #2
DjMC

Personally I like the FOX, but the F2000 is miles better in terms of all the areas you mentioned. The other comparison I'm not sure's fair (as they're different cars). The problem with a question like this is every LFS fan's going to say one thing & nKPro fans another. However since playing nKPro I've barely touched LFS, I still think (after over 2 years) it has it beaten in nearly every department. I'm gonna run now before the angry mob gathers
DjMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 October 11, 15:47   #3
DoubleT

NKP wins out in all three classes.

Last edited by DoubleT; 5 December 11 at 05:29.
DoubleT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 December 11, 22:26   #4
TangoUK

BUT,tech wise it may beat LFS,but 15-20 servers and only 3 or 4 drivers,doesnt make for fun online racing,LFS wins hands down in that department,respect to NKP users but not finding any good racing just makes the software a hotlap sim and not much more im afraid.
Tango
TangoUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 December 11, 14:33   #5
DjMC

nKPro is all about league racing. If you want full grids that's the way to go It's a shame pick-up racing's so quiet, but if you hang around servers where people are practising for a league event you can have some fun racing.
DjMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 December 11, 01:54   #6
Kazumi

you're almost comparing the worst cars in LfS to the best in NkP.

imho LfS could need some tweaks in open wheelers. it's the other way around in NkP, the other cars don't feel as good as the open wheelers, but of course that might be the nature of things, to some degree.
Kazumi is offline   Reply With Quote