WRC 2 Clear Graphics Mod Ver.2.1 (Final Version)
* Description *
- This Mod removes the brownish filter and makes the graphics of WRC 2 clear.
- Thanks to LeMic and Luigi Auriemma for Mixfile ReMixer.
< Ver. 2.0 Updates >
- Enabled the additional effects (Haze, Flare, Motion Blur etc.)
( Note : Depth of Field seems to be disabled in WRC 2 )
- Now the effect of water splashes on the windshield works.
Thanks to DantePLL, jmmontoro and Luke for their suggestions.
< Ver. 2.1 Updates >
Updated the following features.
Still not perfect because of the game's original specification, but this is all what I can do at this time.
- Changed particle color to make it close to the road surface color.
Italy, Jordan, Finland, Australia
- Changed the color and alpha layer of the tire mark to make it close to the road surface color.
- Changed the saturation of the graphics.
Thanks to Luke for his feedback and suggestion.
* Downloads *
( Note )
To extract this Mod, 7-Zip tool has to be installed.
< Sample File : including Only Italy (Sardinia) >
I uploaded a sample file including only Italy (Sardinia), so that you can test this Mod easily.
WRC 2 Clear Graphics Mod v2_1 Sample Italy (Sardinia).7z
< Full Mod : including all countries >
Please download all parts (001-009) and put them in one folder.
Next, right click on "WRC 2 Clear Graphics Mod v2_1.7z.001" then select "Extract files".
WRC 2 Clear Graphics Mod v2_1.7z.001
WRC 2 Clear Graphics Mod v2_1.7z.002
WRC 2 Clear Graphics Mod v2_1.7z.003
WRC 2 Clear Graphics Mod v2_1.7z.004
WRC 2 Clear Graphics Mod v2_1.7z.005
WRC 2 Clear Graphics Mod v2_1.7z.006
WRC 2 Clear Graphics Mod v2_1.7z.007
WRC 2 Clear Graphics Mod v2_1.7z.008
WRC 2 Clear Graphics Mod v2_1.7z.009
* Installation *
( 1 ) Please do not forget to make backups of the original files.
( 2 ) Copy and paste "Tracks" folder into the following directory and overwrite the original one.
C:\Program Files (x86)\BlackBeanGames\WRC2\Tracks
* Note *
If this Mod does not work, please try to reinstall WRC 2.
Thanks to Hezemans and DantePLL for feedback.
* Credits *
- Thanks to LeMic for Mixfile ReMixer.
- Thanks to Luigi Auriemma for his support to Mixfile ReMixer.
- Thanks to Milestone for WRC 2.
Hope you'll have a lot of fun with this Mod