NoGripRacing.com

Go Back   NoGripRacing Forums > PC Racing > Simbin Race Series

Old 14 July 13, 11:33   #1
Mysho

Default [Release] WTCC 2012 - 2013 Mod

16/7/2013 - Updated 1.01 version with working Ladas and changed readme!, download links at the end of this post
12/8/2013 - Updated to v1.1 - changelog can be found below.
3/10/2013 - Trackpack updated to v1.1, a patch - longer default gears included as separate (optional) download

-----------------------------------------------------
After months of development I'm proud to present WTCC 2012 - 2013. This mod was not tested online.

WTCC 2012 - 2013 Mod for Race 07 by Tatino & Mysho v1.1

(Go to GameData/Teams and delete the WTCC_2012 folder before installing updated version of this mod. Everything else can be overwritten when prompted.)

Changelog - v1.1:

Lada Priora 2013 physics and texture updates - by Tatino

- New engine - suited for S2000 regulation (.eng file)
- some little changes and corrections to physics (.hdc file)
- adjusted .inccar file
- less damage (.dmg file)
- corrected and updated textures files (car body, windows, reflections, added drivers suits and helmets)
- some other minor things

- Added gloves, suits and helmets for drivers of 2013 season (big thanks to Tatino who put around 50 hours of work into this)
- Added Pepe Oriola's Chevrolet Cruze for season 2013 with self made skin from Tatino
- Fixed an class ID missmatch with BMW 320 TC in 2013 season, may be helpful for people who had problems with 2013 BMWs.

Changelog - v1.01:

- fixed minidump issue with Lada Priora
- added better Ford icons for game interface
- adjusted alpha channel into the external windows textures so the drivers names, country flags and sponsor logo are more visible as in real life and per the other cars in the mod;
- added suited textures for the internal view
- removed need of separate install of Priora, this will include it in the mod for everyone without downloading it separately.

--------------------------------------------------

Things you need to run the mod:

1. Race 07 from Simbin
2. WTCC 2011 mod from szekto (Adam Jonas) INSTALLED. (Racedepartment.com / DrivingItalia.net - http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/i...s&showfile=998)
3. Funk's 2011 Coronel Rim update (http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=35596) because we are using this update on ROAL cars.
4. WTCC 2010 expansion pack for tracks and BMWs
5. If you wish to use Ladas you need Race On for sounds, because Lada Priora is using sound files from it. (Lada Priora 2009 model, physics suited for 2013 season with replicas of 2013 skins, no Grantas in the mod)

--------------------------------------------------

Things to do before installing the mod:

1. Remove WTCC_2012 folder from Gamedata/Teams (if any)
2. Remove WTCC_2012 folder from Gamedata/Talent (if any)

----------------------------------------------------

Installing the mod:

1. Unpack
2. Copy Gamedata and Uidata to your Race 07 folder (Program Files(X86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Race07)
3. If you do not like the fact there is Lada Priora in 2013 Season, simply go to Steam/steamapps/common/Race07/GameData/Teams/WTCC_2012 and remove folder Lada Priora. This will delete the Lada from 2013 Season.

Uninstalling the mod:

1. Remove WTCC_2012 folder from Gamedata/Teams
2. Remove WTCC_2012 folder from Gamedata/Talent

This mod contains 2 full seasons with cars and tracks as well as championship files.

CREDITS (copied from 2012 mod by Tatino + added new authors of new things for 2013 part of the mod)

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO THEIR OWNERS, I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR SOMEONE'S WORK!

(2012+2013)
- Adam Jonas (szekto) and others for some WTCC 2011 mod files I used for reference (like cars engines and physics), Chevy 2011 front bumper, BMW's and SEAT's sounds. He gave full permission to use, so many thanks to him.
- Fiasco for the great BMW's tail lights. Thanks for permission to use as well.
- fuNK! for permission to use corrected BMW's hood and front intake (in ver. 1.02 are included also his great ROAL's BMWs wheels, same as O'Young's car in 2013 season) and for warm and enthusiastic interest about this mod. (still working on some following updates for Chevrolet Cruze)
- Petra for Ford Focus + Honda Civic conversions (thanks to DANZ for original rFactor models too of course!). Many thanks also for the quick reply and permission to use, and for all her high level releases.
- Portoalto who made a great job with the tricky Honda wipers and patiently researched clues, infos and pictures about Fredy Barth's Shanghai livery in order to add the missing logo on the car's roof. Many thanks for his precious help and work. Also for his nice personality and his patience.
- SIMBIN for giving us a lot of unresolved bugs (LOL), and a lot of cars and tracks too.
- zolibphc and Roland Szabo for making the 2013 skinpack used in 2013 part of this mod.
- guys from R-Modding FB page and specially Plett for making us Honda Civic skins and Lada Priora skins for the 2013 season.
- Denis Vorobjov for Lada Priora 2009 model used in the 2013 part of this mod.
- all the unknown (to me!) authors of the car liveries I used as base (2012 Season) (except for AON Ford Focus made by PetraGTC, Honda Civic made by me starting from PetraGTC unfinished one, Fredy Barth's and Alex MacDowall's cars skins made by me from scratch). They are taken from a couple of skins packs (founded googling around the web in search of a 2012 mod...) with no readme files, nor infos about the author/s, so in this case it's really impossible for me to ask for permission or even to credits the original authors: since I don't want to steal anything to anyone (or that someone could think so), please understand my pure intentions and apologize me, if someone will recognize his own texture/s or parts of them I will be glad to give all the right credits asap. Anyway all the textures were edited by me for various reasons, most of them in a heavy way (around 95% more or less), so please, accept my apologies again.

TRACKPACK

WTCC 2012 - 2013 trackpack for the 2012 - 2013 mod by Tatino & Mysho v1.1

9 custom tracks and 2 self made championship files to run the 2012 and 2013 tracks.

Changelog v1.1:

- added Monza 2012 from Tatino
- added version 2.0 of Moscow Raceway from zamahali, slightly edited by Tatino
- updated championship files

----------------------------------------------------

How to install:

Simply unpack to your Steam/Steamapps/common/Race 07/ folder.

Credits:

Hungaroring - thanks to zerez86
Infineon - thanks to Dutchdevil
Moscow Raceway - thanks to zamahali for base track and Tatino for his AI and other fixes
Monza 2012 - thanks to edobot for rFactor track and Tatino for Race 07 conversion
Salzburgring - thanks to zwiss for GTR 2 track and Arc Anjil for Race 07 conversion
Santiago - original by AsTerix1 from Rf, converted numerious times also to Race 07 by lachub
Shanghai - thanks to Piquet
SlovakiaRing - thanks to CidJc for rFactor track and Paulmarc for Race 07 conversion
SuzukaEast - thanks to original from rF converted to Race 07, had no luck contacting creators and convertors but THANKS.

ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO CREATORS OF THESE TRACKS, I TAKE NO CREDIT WHATSOEVER FOR ANY OF TRACKS MENTIONED ABOVE.

---------------------------------------------------

Known issues:

Infineon - old layout, the best possible track available for Race 07
Moscow Raceway - different starting light procedure on 3D objects, be focused on lights of Race 07 Game
Santiago - probably wrong layout, again because nothing better is available for Race 07

Enjoy!

Download links:

WTCC 2012 - 2013 Mod v1.1 Mediafire
WTCC 2012 - 2013 Mod v1.1 Google Drive
WTCC 2012 - 2013 Trackpack v1.1 Google Drive only. File is too big for Mediafire. (About 390 MB in .rar, after unraring over 1,2GB)
(Optional) WTCC 2012 - 2013 Patch - Longer gears for BMW and Ford Mediafire
(Optional) WTCC 2012 - 2013 Patch - Longer gears for BMW and Ford Google Drive

Last edited by Mysho; 3 October 13 at 15:33.
Mysho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 July 13, 12:51   #2
FuNK!

Damn, too slow with my updates (still not finished the proper template for the "new" cruze)

Anyway thank you for the updated mod!
FuNK! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 July 13, 13:15   #3
rudy pessotto

very very thanks mysho
rudy pessotto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14 July 13, 13:23   #4
Mysho

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuNK! View Post
Damn, too slow with my updates (still not finished the proper template for the "new" cruze)

Anyway thank you for the updated mod!
Don't worry, your updated Cruze will be included as an addon for this mod, I've decided to release it because it was finished, this way we have holidays, people have mod and you have unlimited amount of time to finish the update properly.

Hope it's ok. Tried to contact you as well but somehow it didn't send the message, because I was typing from my smartphone with limited internet connection.
Old 14 July 13, 14:26   #5
FuNK!

Superb, everything fine
Old 14 July 13, 15:51   #6
Trebor901

well i installed this and now my race07 wont even launch, just get an instant mini dump
Trebor901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 July 13, 15:57   #7
Eyghon(NG)

2. WTCC 2011 mod from szekto (Adam Jonas) INSTALLED. (Racedepartment.com)

I can't see that on RD or NG?
Eyghon(NG) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 July 13, 16:19   #8
FuNK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebor901 View Post
well i installed this and now my race07 wont even launch, just get an instant mini dump
maybe there are ClassID or ModelID missmatches...currently don't know which mods could cause this (experiencing the same)...you could try moving all mods into a separate directory (e.g. OFF_Teams), just keep the WTCC_2012 folder in the directory and start the game...if this works it's clearly a missmatch with an other mod you have installed.
if you remove the WTCC_2012 folder from your teams directory you definitely are able to start the game again but this is not what you want I guess
Old 14 July 13, 16:21   #9
FuNK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyghon(NG) View Post
2. WTCC 2011 mod from szekto (Adam Jonas) INSTALLED. (Racedepartment.com)

I can't see that on RD or NG?
DrivingItalia has a download mirror and a quick google search gives you some more results
Old 14 July 13, 16:21   #10
Prez2010

im trying to install with steam and there's no gamedata folder is that normal and yeah i get the minidump thing aswell
Prez2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 July 13, 17:04   #11
Mysho

About the crashes... Well. I don't know what I could've forgotten? Works fine on my install with my PC. If someone sees something that I don't, please help to resolve the issue.

One thing you could try:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuNK!
maybe there are ClassID or ModelID missmatches...currently don't know which mods could cause this (experiencing the same)...you could try moving all mods into a separate directory (e.g. OFF_Teams), just keep the WTCC_2012 folder in the directory and start the game...if this works it's clearly a missmatch with an other mod you have installed.
The worst thing is that I am leaving my country tomorrow so I won't be able to help following days. If it still doesn't work just screw me and burn me in hell while I won't be available.

edit/ maybe try to download from google website only, had problems while uploading to mediafire and some files might be corrupt... No idea.
Old 14 July 13, 17:09   #12
kenpat
Donated

Thanks to you and all the team for this.

Sorry to say I'm getting the crash as well. Uninstalled and all's well again.

You have a good holiday, the issues can wait till you have time.

Last edited by kenpat; 14 July 13 at 18:22. Reason: update
kenpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 July 13, 18:34   #13
Mysho

Ok does it actually work for someone?

Maybe I should remove it from internet and then put it back online when I am back from my trip after some more investigation...
Old 14 July 13, 18:43   #14
Chronus

Whatever you decide, good work!
Chronus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 July 13, 19:26   #15
VELOCIPEDE

if you need, download mirrors on Drivingitalia are
WTCC 2011 mod http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/i...s&showfile=998
2011 Coronel Rim update http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/i...&showfile=5490
Lada Priora WTCC 2009 http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/i...&showfile=2839
and
WTCC 2012 - 2013 Mod v1.0 http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/i...&showfile=5492
i think will be ready also the trackpack mirror in the next hours..
VELOCIPEDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 July 13, 19:34   #16
Chronus

As always, paying attention, VELOCIPEDE.
Chronus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 July 13, 19:53   #17
GTL Tom

At very First: Thanks to that great Mod !

Had that mini dump Crash, too. Without the Lada Priora in the WTCC 2012 Folder it works.
Problem seems in one of the Lada Priora`s
GTL Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 July 13, 20:04   #18
Mysho

Thanks for the feedback!

For all having problems with minidumps. Go to Gamedata/Teams/WTCC_2012 and remove Lada Priora folder. I have reported this folder causes the minidump. Play the mod without Ladas untill I am back from holidays.

I am sorry!
Old 14 July 13, 20:14   #19
kenpat
Donated

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTL Tom View Post
At very First: Thanks to that great Mod !

Had that mini dump Crash, too. Without the Lada Priora in the WTCC 2012 Folder it works.
Problem seems in one of the Lada Priora`s
Got it thanks. The Lada appeared on it's own with a blank menu button at the car screen, although if you selected it you could use it.
Old 14 July 13, 21:23   #20
GTL Tom

Another Problem here is, there is no Ford Focus in WTCC 2012 in Game. Only Honda, Chevy, Seat and BMW are there. Anybody else with that ?
Old 14 July 13, 21:32   #21
Prez2010

Now i have the mod working and the game not crashing lol the BMW's dont really show up just front bumper steering wheel and rear bumper and i cant spin the car dose anyone no what this is?
Prez2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 July 13, 22:33   #22
GTL Tom

Sorry for my last Post. the error with Ford Focus was a separat install of that car in WTCC 2011, removed it there and everything was fine.
Old 15 July 13, 13:17   #23
Tatino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prez2010 View Post
Now i have the mod working and the game not crashing lol the BMW's dont really show up just front bumper steering wheel and rear bumper and i cant spin the car dose anyone no what this is?
Have you the WTCC 2010 official addon? The BMW model is basicly from there, so maybe the problem could be due to that.
Tatino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 July 13, 14:03   #24
Tatino

Default Lada issue

It seems like the famous "2 euros piece" that fails and stop your car till you are in the 1st position of the race.

So now here we go.

As everyone knows Mysho is not at home these days, so he asked to me to search a solution about the problem till he come back from holidays. Unfortunately in the beta version I've not tested the Ladas, so I have not spotted the issue before, sorry.

So imho there are 2 ways to solve:

1- if you are not interested to use the Ladas (infact is the older 2009 Priora model with 2013 Granta skins replicas), simply delete the Lada Priora 2009 folder from \...\Teams\WTCC_2012 and you are ok and ready to go, as someone have already wrote.

2- if you want to use the Ladas, delete the folder as at point #1, then download this: Lada Priora 2013
Extract and paste the Lada Priora 2013 folder into your \...\Teams\WTCC_2012. Start Race 07 (or Race On, etc.), if the program loads normally without crashing and minidumping you should be ok to use the Ladas.

In the end I've made a new pack with corrected files paths (well, at least I hope so ) that should work in indipended way, no matter if you have other mod installed or not (i.e. BTCC one in particular); also I've added some other updated stuff, like new alpha channel for external windows textures and made from scratch missing internal windows (hope this will not hurt Mysho, the original textures maker, or anyone else).

A last note: if you experience some missing sounds for the Lada, is due to the fact that they are mostly addressed from STCC BMS Incognito ones (it don't depends on me), so if you don't have STCC 2008 official Simbin pack you can't hear them. In this case, simply copy an .aud file from another car folder, rename it as Lada_Priora_2013.aud, drop into WTCC_2012\Lada Priora 2013 overwriting existing one.

Hope this is all for now. Have nice races. Cheers.
Old 15 July 13, 19:22   #25
falcon221

Hi!!
A few questions...
Ford Focus of the 2012 season not displayed Ford logo.
There is a rectangle empty.

If I want to run with the focus...CTD!

I clarify that I put all files in the order they say.

falcon221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 July 13, 20:07   #26
RacePK

Ladas work fine for me! I really like this a lot. However, I think the default gears are too close together.
RacePK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 July 13, 20:45   #27
Mysho

There will be coming v1.01 very soon with minidump fix and some other fixes so finally everyone can enjoy the mod.
Old 15 July 13, 21:58   #28
kenpat
Donated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysho View Post
There will be coming v1.01 very soon with minidump fix and some other fixes so finally everyone can enjoy the mod.
Thought you're meant to be on holiday. Go and enjoy it, nobody has died it's a game.
Old 16 July 13, 06:28   #29
Tatino

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon221 View Post
Hi!!
A few questions...
Ford Focus of the 2012 season not displayed Ford logo.
There is a rectangle empty.

If I want to run with the focus...CTD!

I clarify that I put all files in the order they say.

Sorry for this. Some issues with this car were already reported when I released the 2012 mod, so check if you have the model already installed into 2007 season and remove the Focus folder from there.
Another thing to try is to change model ID number in the .inccar file, maybe is already in use by a different model?
Old 16 July 13, 06:30   #30
Tatino

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacePK View Post
Ladas work fine for me! I really like this a lot. However, I think the default gears are too close together.
Thanks for the feedback. As Mysho wrote an updated version is already scheduled, so probably we change this too.
Old 16 July 13, 07:21   #31
Mysho

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpat View Post
Thought you're meant to be on holiday. Go and enjoy it, nobody has died it's a game.
My flight got cancelled. Wish I was sunbathing right now but oh well, I am going to... Just a week later.

The problem should be fixed now, so here's the link for updated v1.01 of this mod:

WTCC 2012 - 2013 Mod v1.01 Mediafire
WTCC 2012 - 2013 Mod v1.01 Google Drive

I've also updated first post. This includes Tatino's fix and some other fixes he made when my flight got cancelled due to plane failure.

P.S. Remember - Go to GameData/Teams and delete the WTCC_2012 folder before installing updated version of this mod. Everything else can be overwritten when prompted. Also pay attention to readme, I've changed important lines of what you need to run the mod.
Old 16 July 13, 08:37   #32
kenpat
Donated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysho View Post
My flight got cancelled. Wish I was sunbathing right now but oh well, I am going to... Just a week later.

The problem should be fixed now, so here's the link for updated v1.01 of this mod:

WTCC 2012 - 2013 Mod v1.01 Mediafire
WTCC 2012 - 2013 Mod v1.01 Google Drive

I've also updated first post. This includes Tatino's fix and some other fixes he made when my flight got cancelled due to plane failure.

P.S. Remember - Go to GameData/Teams and delete the WTCC_2012 folder before installing updated version of this mod. Everything else can be overwritten when prompted. Also pay attention to readme, I've changed important lines of what you need to run the mod.
Running like a sweety now. Thanks again to all the team.
Old 16 July 13, 16:35   #33
falcon221

Thanks!!! Now work OK!
falcon221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 July 13, 16:00   #34
Mysho

Glad it works, finally.
Old 5 August 13, 05:49   #35
hansolo

Well done!!!

But where is Karamishev and Lopez?
hansolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 August 13, 06:13   #36
SinisterSeven1Tri

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansolo View Post
Well done!!!

I love people like you. López's first race was yesterday, and the mod was released in July. How'd they even know if he was going to race, let alone how his car looks?
SinisterSeven1Tri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 August 13, 06:24   #37
Tatino

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansolo View Post
And where is Takuya Izawa?
Old 6 August 13, 09:53   #38
Corgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterSeven1Tri View Post
I love people like you. López's first race was yesterday, and the mod was released in July. How'd they even know if he was going to race, let alone how his car looks?
Sense of humour. Oh well.
Corgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 August 13, 10:33   #39
hansolo

OK right!!!

But Karamisehv SEAT and Pepe Oriola Cevrolet? )
Old 10 August 13, 02:10   #40
valkopt

Hi,

Thanks for the great work guys

I have just one question: there is no lights in BMW, anyone else notice that? At least braking lights are much needed
valkopt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 August 13, 20:49   #41
Mysho

Try using the updated version 1.1 of this mod.

New update (updated first post, please pay attention to readme included in the download):

(Go to GameData/Teams and delete the WTCC_2012 folder before installing updated version of this mod. Everything else can be overwritten when prompted.)

Changelog - v1.1:

Lada Priora 2013 physics and texture updates - by Tatino

- New engine - suited for S2000 regulation (.eng file)
- some little changes and corrections to physics (.hdc file)
- adjusted .inccar file
- less damage (.dmg file)
- corrected and updated textures files (car body, windows, reflections, added drivers suits and helmets)
- some other minor things

- Added gloves, suits and helmets for drivers of 2013 season (big thanks to Tatino who put around 50 hours of work into this)
- Added Pepe Oriola's Chevrolet Cruze for season 2013 with self made skin from Tatino
- Fixed an class ID missmatch with BMW 320 TC in 2013 season, may be helpful for people who had problems with 2013 BMWs.
- some other minor things I can't think of right now

Links:

WTCC 2012 - 2013 Mod v1.1 Mediafire
WTCC 2012 - 2013 Mod v1.1 Google Drive

Screens:

Old 12 August 13, 21:25   #42
Eurostc

well done ,,!!
Eurostc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 August 13, 21:26   #43
kenpat
Donated

Thanks to all the team for their work on the update. Hope you had a good holiday.
Old 12 August 13, 21:33   #44
Mysho

Sure we had a good rest. My plan to release it tomorrow failed immediately when I drove the Oriola's Cruze, I just couldn't resist.
Old 13 August 13, 01:09   #45
valkopt

Thank you Mysho. Great work (again). Will try it soon as possible

Just another thing: templates for the Civic?
valkopt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 August 13, 05:07   #46
hansolo

Good work!
Old 13 August 13, 06:18   #47
hansolo

Where I can find this video for intro the game?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RlEP8i2Nb8
Old 13 August 13, 18:02   #48
Mysho

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkopt View Post
Thank you Mysho. Great work (again). Will try it soon as possible

Just another thing: templates for the Civic?
I think there is no available template for Civic, but then again, I had nothing to do with the skins. From what I know it was all done from unfinished PetraGTC's xfiles.

Hansolo: you have to download the video from youtube using some of the available downloaders (.mp4), then you will have to convert downloaded .mp4 video format to .avi, then you have to download RAD Video Tools program to convert this .avi to .bik file (because Race 07 supports .bik files for videos), then you have to find right place for this converted .bik intro in game structure but I think it should be somewhere in UiData... It's really not that hard but too much time consuming for myself, so maybe try yourself. Hope this post got you to the right direction.
Old 13 August 13, 18:46   #49
Trebor901

still no sounds for the seats, bmws etc. just silent unless you mess around with the .aud files
Trebor901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 August 13, 18:54   #50
Mysho

Those are taken from the WTCC 2011 mod. You have to miss something there imho.