Originally Posted by kimi311
HI please i want to know how do you create new car designs with what program, please answer me and excuse my english i am spanish
1) Get the templates (someone already provided you with a link in another message).
2) Get Photoshop (at least v7.0). This is gonna be kinda pricey, but you might be able to find a reasonably priced copy on E-Bay.
3) Get the GEditor utility. It allows you to create a more organized set of files for your car.
4) Get the CarViewer utility. It's almost adequate for letting you align your paint schemes (some of the textures don't show up on some cars).
5) Learn the template and where to paint certain sections. The templates are not very well organized, and you may spend considerable time putting them into usable form.
6) There is a short tutorial on getting your paint sheme into the game available on this site (go here and look for message #14
). This is probably the most important (and most tedious) phase of putting a stand-alone car in the game. If you dn't get EVERYTHING exactly right, the car will either not show up, or will appear all black or all white, depending on what you did wrong.
7) Good luck.
8) My advice - You might want to see if someone will paint you a car, or a skin for an existing car. Re-skinning is probably the best option for most folks since you'll still be able to race on all of the servers with a new skin on an existing car.