This is my GlovePIE scripting first try. I tried to make the command as general as possible, since different car class is using different on board pit menu.
Also my script is relying too much on high confidence input level, where it will force user to talk more slowly (but it guaranteed to be more accurate), and the result is big distraction in racing as you'll see in my video below, where I drove slowly because of it.
Below is the list of voice commands I created using GlovePIE, divided into two type, general commands and pit radio commands. To begin/open pit radio, you have to press Button 8 on your steering wheel. And to close it, you press Button 7, or just say 'thank you' or 'thanks'.
General voice commands
- FPS (to show frame rate)
- Lights (turning on/off headlight)
- Ignition (ignite the engine on/off)
- Start Engine (start the engine)
- Replay (to watch replay)
- Enter (to switch information view in HUD menu 6)
- Auto (to let AI drive your car)
Pit Radio commands
- Abort (to cancel pit stop request)
- Coming in / Come in (pit stop request)
- Up / Down (to navigate up/down in pit stop menu)
- Left / Right, followed by 'one' or 'five' (to navigate left/right 'one' or 'five' times --still not working properly)
- Thank you / Thanks (to close pit radio, you can also close it by pressing Button 7 on steering wheel)